just slammed bordeaux with 3-18-|

My new poacher Cyriac Gohi Bi scored twice!

Oh forgot, im on 11.3

---------- Post added at 07:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 AM ----------

In which role do you play Andy King?
Box to Box or BWM?(H)

OK, this tactic is excellent at home. I have dominated all three games, scored 12 goals and conceded 1. However, when it comes to away matches, it seems to be lacking defensive qualities and I have a very good defence.

leicestercityleicesterf.png

Away from home, I have found that it is very easy to play the ball over the top of the defence as well as in the wide positions. Due to the fact that the AMR and AML are practically strikers, I am going to try them as MR and ML, to see if that makes an impact on performances away from home.

Still, the tactic has great potential and I am top of the league, four points ahead. I was most impressed with the 2-0 win over Barnsley. We had been thrashed by Newcastle midweek and the players were tired and demoralised. But the positions they got into were excellent and the win was well deserved. 10/10 there!

I will definitely keep using this tactic and expect an update in 5 games time. I have some tricky fixtures like Burnley away so it will be interesting to see if the MR and ML tactic works better. Thanks!

OI?
Match preparation?
Pitch size?

Match preparation was left down to the assistant, I just made sure that they were practising my tactic before I gave the role to my assistant.

might give this a try but i can not get in to fm at the moment i keep loading it and turning it off

Try giving yourself a challenge mate, seems to work for me.

Does this work with big teams? For example United

Feel free to try it :)

just slammed bordeaux with 3-18-|

My new poacher Cyriac Gohi Bi scored twice!

Oh forgot, im on 11.3

---------- Post added at 07:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 AM ----------

In which role do you play Andy King?
Box to Box or BWM?(H)

I played him as an advanced playmaker I did.

OK, this tactic is excellent at home. I have dominated all three games, scored 12 goals and conceded 1. However, when it comes to away matches, it seems to be lacking defensive qualities and I have a very good defence.

Away from home, I have found that it is very easy to play the ball over the top of the defence as well as in the wide positions. Due to the fact that the AMR and AML are practically strikers, I am going to try them as MR and ML, to see if that makes an impact on performances away from home.

Still, the tactic has great potential and I am top of the league, four points ahead. I was most impressed with the 2-0 win over Barnsley. We had been thrashed by Newcastle midweek and the players were tired and demoralised. But the positions they got into were excellent and the win was well deserved. 10/10 there!

I will definitely keep using this tactic and expect an update in 5 games time. I have some tricky fixtures like Burnley away so it will be interesting to see if the MR and ML tactic works better. Thanks!

Cheers for the feedback, Chris. Keep it coming! :D

Match preparation was left down to the assistant, I just made sure that they were practising my tactic before I gave the role to my assistant.

Try giving yourself a challenge mate, seems to work for me.

Feel free to try it :)

I played him as an advanced playmaker I did.

Cheers for the feedback, Chris. Keep it coming! :D
So you change theo original box midfielder to advanced playmaker? Support or attack?
And by the way, do you having the same problem as Chris here? As him im playing Leicester, perfect squad for this tac(6)

So you change theo original box midfielder to advanced playmaker? Support or attack?
And by the way, do you having the same problem as Chris here? As him im playing Leicester, perfect squad for this tac(6)

I haven't really changed the two centre mids around with this tactic, but with the old one on my Leicester save I changed the role depending on who was playing there.

So I'd make him advanced play maker, and support I think.

I haven't really changed the two centre mids around with this tactic, but with the old one on my Leicester save I changed the role depending on who was playing there.

So I'd make him advanced play maker, and support I think.

But on my download, the left midfielder is box to box?
Sorry if i dont get itoO)

Whats the old one?

Well, I've played another five games with your tactic and the results are flooding in nicely. It started off with an away game against Burnley. I used my MR and ML tactics and we dominated the match nicely. However, our finishing was not up to scratch and Burnley came away with the three points. It was a much improved performance with the MR and ML looking involved and Gallagher (playing at MR, scoring the goal).

Then, we had two home games in a row and the normal tactic excelled, as we won both games with ease. Against Cardiff, the defence shone in a potentially tough game. Then, we absolutely destroyed Leeds with some beautiful attacking moves. Gallagher got another three goals, this man is brilliant in the AMR position.

Finally, we came up against QPR away from home, a team with a lot of very good players. I changed the defensive line from 'push up' to 'deep' and it worked. We annihalated them with a 4-0 scoreline, this time the play coming down the centre of the park.

Another away win and a potentially tricky game won with ease. We came from 2-1 down to win 4-2 and the midfield dominated for long periods of the game.

hullvleicesterinformati.png

So, hopefully the away tactic is all set up after two encouraging performances against top Championship sides. We look unbeatable at home and are now 11 points clear at the top. Brilliant work Bodell!

tactics.png

Last edited:
Well, I've played another five games with your tactic and the results are flooding in nicely. It started off with an away game against Burnley. I used my MR and ML tactics and we dominated the match nicely. However, our finishing was not up to scratch and Burnley came away with the three points. It was a much improved performance with the MR and ML looking involved and Gallagher (playing at MR, scoring the goal).

Then, we had two home games in a row and the normal tactic excelled, as we won both games with ease. Against Cardiff, the defence shone in a potentially tough game. Then, we absolutely destroyed Leeds with some beautiful attacking moves. Gallagher got another three goals, this man is brilliant in the AMR position.

Finally, we came up against QPR away from home, a team with a lot of very good players. I changed the defensive line from 'push up' to 'deep' and it worked. We annihalated them with a 4-0 scoreline, this time the play coming down the centre of the park.

Another away win and a potentially tricky game won with ease. We came from 2-1 down to win 4-2 and the midfield dominated for long periods of the game.

hullvleicesterinformati.png

So, hopefully the away tactic is all set up after two encouraging performances against top Championship sides. We look unbeatable at home and are now 11 points clear at the top. Brilliant work Bodell!

tactics.png

Certainly looks very good:)
Will try your instructions right away. Can i ask you what 2 midfielder you use? As we speak i use a.king and r.wellens, king is advanced plmk and wellens BWM. But they wont performe as the rest of the team!
Would be very grateful if you will help. Many thanks from sweden(H)

Certainly looks very good:)
Will try your instructions right away. Can i ask you what 2 midfielder you use? As we speak i use a.king and r.wellens, king is advanced plmk and wellens BWM. But they wont performe as the rest of the team!
Would be very grateful if you will help. Many thanks from sweden(H)

I use Andy King as the B2B midfielder and Yuki Abe as the BWM. Wellens is a great finisher but doesn't play too often, I have Gomez on loan from Wigan who rarely plays, Oakley is the same and Moussa who generally plays down the left. :)

I use Andy King as the B2B midfielder and Yuki Abe as the BWM. Wellens is a great finisher but doesn't play too often, I have Gomez on loan from Wigan who rarely plays, Oakley is the same and Moussa who generally plays down the left. :)

Okey, thanks for quick answer. I will definitely try it out. For me oakley is sold and moussa is on loan to gillingham. Maybe i should loan Gomez to have alternatives? You use Moreno as a substitute to Abe? What do you mean with Moussa generally plays on the left? Leftwinger?

Thanksa again:wub:

Okey, thanks for quick answer. I will definitely try it out. For me oakley is sold and moussa is on loan to gillingham. Maybe i should loan Gomez to have alternatives? You use Moreno as a substitute to Abe? What do you mean with Moussa generally plays on the left? Leftwinger?

Thanksa again:wub:

I would loan Gomez, if I were you. Moreno is in my reserves, I think I've only played him once. Moussa plays either ML or AML because both Dyer and Waghorn are injured long term for me. He does well there. :)

Bamba is also decent as BWM.

I would loan Gomez, if I were you. Moreno is in my reserves, I think I've only played him once. Moussa plays either ML or AML because both Dyer and Waghorn are injured long term for me. He does well there. :)

Bamba is also decent as BWM.

I just made a bid(H) You have gomez as a substitute to?? Okey, so when you not playing Abe, Bamba is your BWM? Okey, i signed Jonathan Pitroipa as a substitute to Dyer. Also bringing in Chamberlain and Butland. But they were signed permanent8-|

I just made a bid(H) You have gomez as a substitute to?? Okey, so when you not playing Abe, Bamba is your BWM? Okey, i signed Jonathan Pitroipa as a substitute to Dyer. Also bringing in Chamberlain and Butland. But they were signed permanent8-|

Gomez - Reserve/Substitute - Pecking order is - King/Abe > Wellens/Moussa > Gomez/Oakley.

Bamba is only occasionally BWM because he is a very good centre back. If it is an easy game, I'll give Hobbs a run out and maybe stick Bamba next to King. Gives a good balance to the side.

All of those sound good. :)

-------------------------------------

Here is my ideal team, when everybody is fit:

leicestercityleicestert.png

(Not too sure who to put next to Yakubu, everyone does well. Brandy, Waghorn and Sears have 21 between them.)

Last edited:
Gomez - Reserve/Substitute - Pecking order is - King/Abe > Wellens/Moussa > Gomez/Oakley.

Bamba is only occasionally BWM because he is a very good centre back. If it is an easy game, I'll give Hobbs a run out and maybe stick Bamba next to King. Gives a good balance to the side.

All of those sound good. :)

-------------------------------------

Here is my ideal team, when everybody is fit:

leicestercityleicestert.png

(Not too sure who to put next to Yakubu, everyone does well. Brandy, Waghorn and Sears have 21 between them.)

Looks really good!:) I´m trying out the away version at the moment and i hope it will do better! Played 2-2 against coventry, was 2-0 at half time. How could you have sign sears on loan? When i start with Leicester, i reached the limit??!!:S

At last, i really hope the tactic will continue working for me, havent done so much goals yet. But it will come:p

Looks really good!:) I´m trying out the away version at the moment and i hope it will do better! Played 2-2 against coventry, was 2-0 at half time. How could you have sign sears on loan? When i start with Leicester, i reached the limit??!!:S

At last, i really hope the tactic will continue working for me, havent done so much goals yet. But it will come:p

3 month loan mate. :)

Give it time, I hope it works. :)

3 month loan mate. :)

Give it time, I hope it works. :)

Are you tweaked som player instructions on the away version?^^)
And how about match preparation? Use any specific?

Last edited: