Bolton capture Man City's Petrov

well played Coyle.

Last edited:
Amazing signing, Petrov is one of the best left footed left wingers in the Premiership, but Mancini seemed reluctant to play him, maybe because it wasn't a 'big money move'. Anyway, brilliant player.

Amazing signing, Petrov is one of the best left footed left wingers in the Premiership, but Mancini seemed reluctant to play him, maybe because it wasn't a 'big money move'. Anyway, brilliant player.
I think it was because Johnson came in and really made the RW (Opposite wing) position his, He came on once i think, i dont think he suits the opposite wing system tho, i think hes more of a beat the defender and whip in a cross players

Agree with everyone rating the lad.

Immense signing for a club like Bolton. I think most people saw him moving to Everton, or Villa to replace the potentially-departing James Milner.

Step in the right direction. Props to Coyle if it was his decision to get him.

Expecting more from Bolton next season than I ever have before, in the form of attacking play, if these are the sort of players they are looking for now.

Good signing for Bolton, will give the team more pace and a threat from the wing.

I thought he would join Everton when they showed interest.