Born With A Football In His Hands - Story of Growing Up

Great story mate and great detailed writing. By the way, Trezeguet aint Italian :p

What's the Trezeguet theme there ? Fuelledbypassion didn't know it and all :p. Better post comments about my story :D

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:35 PM ----------

Great story mate and great detailed writing. By the way, Trezeguet aint Italian :p

Tnx. :D

Nice story so far mate. What happened to your Inter story? :(

Nice story so far mate. What happened to your Inter story? :(

Nothing just haven't been updating for a while. Nice to see that I have a fan :)
Look Inter thread after about 15 minutes from now and then there's the update :D

That's great! I'm a big fan of Inter so yeah! (H)

Very nice, although one slight problem I have is I don't know much about the player. Maybe a quick factfile about him in the OP ?

Great story though :)

Dear Diary.

I decided that you all don't know lots about me so a little bit of information about me now :

Name : Mike Benden
Club :
Newcaslte United
Born in (year) : 04.09.1992
Born in (Place) : Pärnu ( Estonia )
Job : Studying :p Playing football :D
School : Benfield School
Hobbies :
Well, what do you guess ? :p Besides football I just like to hang out with my friends :)
Hobby Groups : Football training and nothing else
Mom's job : Being good mom for me :D Ok, really he works in paper factory.
Dad's job : He is referee in some lower league games. He was also Coca-Cola league 2 referee in one match !
Favorite clubs : Newcaslte United of course my favorite and I also like Manchester United and Bayern Munich very much.
Favorite players : Alan Shearer, Oliver Kahn, Romario and my favorite really is David Beckham.
Interesting stuff about me :I am allergic to tortoises oO). I hate Chinese cartoons :D. We once played dears with my friend in school and I had to stand up in the middle of an public ceremony and start singing Britney Spears, I won but I was so ashamed :D. The sentence I use the most is " Mom can I go to stadium and play some football ? " ;). I always laugh when I see how my father accidentally gives red card to a wrong player :D.

OK, enough facts about me now :D Back after my birthday ! See ya homedogs :D

Hey again !

I didn't want to start with those kind of words but ****** **** how much time it has been past my most recent diary entry. About 6 years now. Wow ! Yes, as you can see I am not writing to diary anymore, I'm almost 16 now... And the reason I haven't write into diary for so long is very simple - I lost it :p I thought I find it and I because of that I didn't buy a new diary and now, after 6 years I realized that I will never find it. Aren't I smart oO) ? :D
Well anyways let's get over it now and write about what I really wanted to write. And what I wanted to write is that over past 6 years, I have been the best player in my youth squad and now I'm a member of Newcastle United Barclays Premier League team ! Isn't it wonderful ? I achieved my life-long ambition to get into the squad of so famous club, Newcastle United ! Even if I'm not the first team member, or even a substitute, I can still be proud 'cause you know, I'm only 15. It is logical that I wont play too much but 2-3 games would be enough for me. But I know that I have to face some pretty hard competition. As I am a right midfielder, I have to compete with guys like this - At first, James Milner. I think this player has a lot of good potential. He could end up in some world-famous teams like Chelsea. But still, even if he's very good, he still isn't a first team player. Jonas Gutierrez takes his spot at the right midfield. This summers signing came from Spanish last years 9th place Deportivo la Coruna to English Premier League 12th place team Newcastle United.
So, that is the competition to me. Right now I am talking about my chances of first team football, but still I think that lots of teenagers like me will be given out to a loan. To a League 2 team or so. In some way it would be cool, my father could referee some of my games :D He would give me penalties all the time :p

Ok, next time I'll write when I am 16 already, then you'll get to know all my summer transfer market details, where I am sold or given on a loan, if I am.
Alright bye now. See ya later homiez :D

Well, here I am. Sitting at my desk and thinking about the contracts standing before me. Yes I got a contract, even two of them, but which one should I accept ? Staying to England, going to strong Leeds United or traveling to Germany to join 2.Bundesliga club, last years 10th place Alemania Aachen. Both loan contracts. A tough choice. I wouldn't get lots of playing time in either club, but I'd be at least a substitute in Alemania. Leeds would be stronger club but I'd get more experience in there. I just don't know what to say. It's so hard. But I quite like Leeds more. I used to watch their games when they still were in the Premier League. They have some great names like Beckford in their lines but still ... the question is in the play-time I'd get. As an immigrant from Estonia I would better stay to England. Yeah, hard to say but I little bit tend to Leeds. Ok. Decided. Leeds United waiting for me, and only medical test before our joining. My agent recommended me Alemania Aachen even before the start of the season, because they were scouting for young players from England because of their old squad. But I'm not going there. Leeds my destiny. Lol what am I talking. I'm going there for only one season :p