Bosnian Football Federation Suspended

khemo

Reaction score
After many stressful days,here comes the final decision from UEFA and FIFA about
Bosnian Football Federation which have three presidents.The rule was to make only
one president like everybody else until April 1st or Bosnian football team and clubs
will be suspended.The rule was not respected because these three presidents don't care
about football,only for the money and positions and there was political influence
in the voting on this topic.So simply Bosnia and Bosnian football clubs will not be
allowed to play in any competitions until UFEA and FIFA find some solution.

I'm very ashamed because of this,specially now when we have good qualificaton group
for Euro 2012 and good team like never before with Dzeko,Pjanic,Misimovic,Ibricic,Spahic
and many else.

The positive thing is that we maybe could start from scratch now and UEFA and FIFA
can put some real people to run things here,Bosnian legends like Ivica Osim,Sergej
Barbarez,Elvir Bolic or other who care about people and football.

Sorry about my english if it's not perfect and let's hope that football will win
and my country will be allowed to play again.

Next match is against Romania on Jun 3rd,hope we can make things right until then.

I love Eastern European football nations and will be very sad if something negative happens :S

So sorry for you. You are right, you have good players now.

It's a shame that players and fans have to suffer the consecuences of some people in the Federations doing things wrong.