Bramble set for Sunderland move

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruce seemed to get the best out of bramble when he was at wigan so i don't think it's that bad a signing.

If anyone can be accused of match fixing it's Titus Bramble - I mean no professional footballer is that bad.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WpG5UHZgCg"]YouTube- How is Titus Bramble Paid to Play Football[/ame]

Love taking the **** out of the fella. Thing is though, on his day he isn't a bad player, just makes hilarious mistakes too often.

Bramble >> Coloccini. Good signing for Sunderland. Everyone goes on and on about his mistakes but i havent seen anyone praising him for last ditch goal saving tackles. If i was Sunderland supporter i would have been happy hearing this news.

top player on his day, this thread sums up english footballs biggest problem quite nicely.

He made several high profile mistakes in the past but he isn't really that bad. He is an absolute brick wall on his day, and so far he haven't been making any mistakes at all. He even won the player of the year for Wigan 2 seasons ago, when Valencia is still there. Just because one guy f*cks up a few times and he is blamed for life without even getting the chance to redeem himself. I'm a Man Utd fan and I can tell you that Ferdinand "on his day" is just as error prone as this guy.

That is the main problem with England. If Beckham didn't score that last minute freekick against Greece he would be still be hated by all English fans today. Seaman, Green and now Rooney all gets their fair share of hate from the fans because of few bad games.

Learn to forgive and move on, that's what I'm trying to say.

I don't give any hate to the players -- but there is no denying the fact that Robert Green and Titus Bramble are average players who struggle with pressure.

Good signing in my opinion.

For that price anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.