Axx90

Reaction score
Hi. Can someone provide a screenshot of Brandon Barker som years into the game?

No has a screenshot of him i guess. Well I have now played him in my team for a couple of season and here is how he has developed so far. Of course I have takng care of his development very seriously as I want him to my future for man city.
View attachment 286368

Here is my full squad. My dream is to have a full englishmen team so that is my goal. That is why i tend to have so many english players oin my team - so when I saw that Brandon had some potential I quickly got him som tutors and started working on his development and this the result so far on him. Oxford is another one I am currently working on.
View attachment 286360

Nice. I played Barker about 10 times in the first season. Loaned him out in the second season. I have promoted Jason Denayer and Marcos Lopes so far both none English I know :/. I too have high hopes for Barker in real and I hope I can have him developed decently on the game as well so he can be part of my HG trained quota.

I definitely need to add a few more HG players at some point myself. The only English player I have signed is Harry Kane to replace the outgoing Edin Dzeko and Stevan Jovetic. The foreign bargains on this game are unreal though.

I know it is really dificult to have english players and also buying them is a pain in the *** as they tend to cost alot! But I think that having alot of english players in the team will compensate some lack of talent as they will go better together as a team and they understand the league and the culture better.
I have sold marcos lopes as he is injury prone and tend to comlain alot.
Right now i always have 5-7 english players in my starintg 11 - my dream is to have at least 9-10 in the upcoming years in my save.
But good luck with your project :)