Brazil 1970 free flowing tactic *working progress

beng1250

Reaction score
Working on a tactic which will hopefully improve results on football manager 11 :) the main aim to achieve same level of fluidity as Brazil's legendary 1970's world cup team which won the tournament after winning every single game, including qualification games beforehand.

The main feature of this tactic will be the attack/wing play and distribution of the ball which will be a mix depending where on the pitch the ball is, for example after watching many videos of this great team the full backs distribute the ball long down the wings to the ''free role'' players who then create havoc, whereas the centre defenders distribute the ball short to a player down the centre which could either be a midfielder or complete striker who holds the ball up.

Would love some feedback on this idea and any input would be appreciated as i would like this tactic to be as close to perfect as possible.

* Forgot to add picture of sort of formation would be using, as seen below.

29_Zumbi_EC.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks really appreciate that, will incorporate bits of that into my attempt.

Tried out a few variations of the tactic and it's going quite well as Blackpool sitting 9th in Premiership at end of october.

Decided to use Blackpool as their a pretty awful team considering the standard of Premiership and haven't at the start in my opinion haven't got a squad capable of competing.

http://img256.imageshack.us/i/blackpoolblackpooltacti.png/

Just a preview to show what tactic looks like, still tweaking personal settings of individual players and need to test it furthmore.