Brazilian "Box-To-Box Midfield" Tactic

Ahhhh I acctually love this tactic. I have been trying to make a brazilian like tactic myself but yours looks pretty awesome so going to try it out. :D

Great Tactic..however

Hi , I've tried out the formation and It's a good one to use, which creates Creativity and gets more bodies in the box, however defensively it's quite a problem, to beat the problem ll I did was change man marking to Zonal and things were much better. Currently With AS Roma ,Keep up the work

Hi , I've tried out the formation and It's a good one to use, which creates Creativity and gets more bodies in the box, however defensively it's quite a problem, to beat the problem ll I did was change man marking to Zonal and things were much better. Currently With AS Roma ,Keep up the work

Thanks man.I was always a fan of man-marking but attacking-wise I see how zonal marking is better.

Thanks for the feedback,I will alter the tactic for upload.

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

Ahhhh I acctually love this tactic. I have been trying to make a brazilian like tactic myself but yours looks pretty awesome so going to try it out. :D

Lol,glad you like it man.

Post some feedback soon (A)

Thanks.

look promising, ill try it for my tactic referense.. thx for upload

This tactic is seriously amazing, i had instant results with it. Im managing barcelona just to test the tactic to see if it was good enough for my main Tottenham save. The tactic scores soo many goals and wins convincingly. The defence is solid and rarely ever concedes and whats more is the full backs, which are allowed to bomb down the wing and get in amongst the goals ( dani alves loves this on my game).

I tested this tactic for 11 games and it seems my team have gelled to it very nicely. Here are my results...

Barcelona 2- 0 Racing
Barcelona 3-0 Malaga
Barcelona 5-0 Olympiakos
Barcelona 3-1 Tenerife
Barcelona 2-1 Valladolid ( unexpected lost, had a player sent of and conceded two penaltys )
Barcelona 2-0 Deportivo
Barcelona 3-0 Standard
Barcelona 6-0 Zaragoza
Barcelona 4-0 Athletico Madrid
Barcelona 3-0 Lyon
Barcelona 2-0 Sporting

In these 11 games villa has scored 14 goals and Ibrahimovic my other striker has scored 7.

Say no more, this tactic is 10/10. props to the creator of it, good job(Y)

This tactic is seriously amazing, i had instant results with it. Im managing barcelona just to test the tactic to see if it was good enough for my main Tottenham save. The tactic scores soo many goals and wins convincingly. The defence is solid and rarely ever concedes and whats more is the full backs, which are allowed to bomb down the wing and get in amongst the goals ( dani alves loves this on my game).

I tested this tactic for 11 games and it seems my team have gelled to it very nicely. Here are my results...

Barcelona 2- 0 Racing
Barcelona 3-0 Malaga
Barcelona 5-0 Olympiakos
Barcelona 3-1 Tenerife
Barcelona 2-1 Valladolid ( unexpected lost, had a player sent of and conceded two penaltys )
Barcelona 2-0 Deportivo
Barcelona 3-0 Standard
Barcelona 6-0 Zaragoza
Barcelona 4-0 Athletico Madrid
Barcelona 3-0 Lyon
Barcelona 2-0 Sporting

In these 11 games villa has scored 14 goals and Ibrahimovic my other striker has scored 7.

Say no more, this tactic is 10/10. props to the creator of it, good job(Y)

Sweet.Nice to hear you've got some good results.

And thanks for the props ;)

Sweet.Nice to hear you've got some good results.

And thanks for the props ;)

ah not to worry:) its the first time I've bothered to comment back to a tactic about my results. This one deserved the effort my friend

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:58 PM ----------

Hey im using barcelona. im just checking ive got this right. I have messi as my attacking midfielder and iniesta as my trequartista? I just thought iniesta was more creative in the team so he should be our trequartista (playmaker).

Tested it with Brazil in the world cup, worked amazingly :) Won every game, and dominated everyone I played, also probably deserved at least 4 goals in each game with the amount of chances I had.

Excellent :)

Don't Brazil do that well in world cups with most formations though?
Gonna give this one a blast anyway, nice one i'll let you know how I get on - I hope DMC gets across to cover wings is my only thought

Don't Brazil do that well in world cups with most formations though?
Gonna give this one a blast anyway, nice one i'll let you know how I get on - I hope DMC gets across to cover wings is my only thought

Well yeah,but the same could be said for the majority of the teams that have been used on FM-Base in uploading tactics.

And thanks.

what pitch size?

Usually narrow but preferrably just standard.

Only to mention, you didnt explain advanced playmaker role

You might also want to bring down your DM's closing down by quite a bit. They are both full closing down, as well as the FB's, so they are going to be closing down high into there half so you will be caught with only your two CB's back and get countered quick. It happened to me within 20 min. of the first game with the tactic. I would suggest two clicks up from own area for the Anchor Man, that way he stays back and protects the line, and for the other one your can let him get at it a little more, I would suggest the last click of own half.

Last edited:
Im trying this now on my RM save just beat barca 1-0 away

My starting 11

Casillas
Ramos
Mexes
Chellini
Coentrao
Alonso
Annan
Kaka
Gourcuff
Higuain
Dzeko

Not playing Ronaldo as hes injured for 3 months :(

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

Hmm, it seems good if you dont mind winning games 1-0 and coming really close to dropping 2 points lol, i rekon it wud be good for teams who are quite weak...