Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The Birmingham board have confirmed that as of 7th July Sam Wilson will become the new manager, Wilson is said to be very happy with getting the job, Wilson said "Birmingham are a great club with a great bright future and i can't wait to get started".

It is thought that new manager Sam Wilson is looking to rebuild the squad and he has started with releasing Kevin Phillips and signing free agent former Chelsea and West Ham midfielder Joe Cole.

Nedum Onuoha signs for Birmingham for a fee of £5M whilst Cameron Jerome leaves to West Brom for the same price.
Stuart Panaby joins Wigan for £900K and Maik Taylor signs for Southampton for £500K, James McFadden will be playing at the Emirates Stadium this season after signing for £8M, Frank Queudrue joins Newcastle for £1.8M and Gary McSheffrey joins Q.P.R. for £1.6M to complete the clearout.

Martin Caceres signs for Birmingham to improve the defense for £4.5M
0+martin+caceres+barcelona.jpg

Birmingham sign 23 year old Spanish midfielder Raul Garcia for £3M.
More players in and out at Birmingham City as James Tomkins signs for £1M with Liam Ridgewell goes the other way, Colin Doyle is also out as he joins Bolton on loan until the end of the season.
More defensive work as Carlos Salcido signs for Birmingham for £4.6M, they also signed Tottenhams tireless midfielder Jamie O'Hara for a fee of £3.1M
JAMIE_O_HARA_PIC_1.jpg

Ruben Baraja will join Birmingham on the 1st of September 2009. And Birmingham bring in William Gallas on a free transfer, Wilson commented on the signing by saying "William Gallas is a world-class defender and will add expirience in the back line, i am soo happy to bring him in to this football club"
Garry O'Connor joins Burnley for a fee of £800K, Lee Bowyer is also out as he joins RC Lens on loan, Lens may purchase Bowyer at any point during the loan for a fee of £1.3M. Roger Johnson joins Newcastle on loan and Newcastle can sign him for £6.5M at any point during the loan. Another loan out of Birmingham is Scott Dann joining Real Madrid and they can purchase Dann on a pernament deal for £2.9M at any point during the loan.
kevin-prince-boateng-514.jpg

Kevin-Prince Boateng joins Birmingham for £6.75M, Wilson said "Kevin-Prince is a great player and will be a shock for the premierleague this season."
Milos-Krasic-Joy-Besiktas_2395079.jpg

Milos Krasic has joined Birmingham after they decided to splash the cash and pay £19M for the Serbian winger.
Keith Fahey joins Lecce for £2M. Barcelona's young and talented Gai Assulin has joined Birmingham for £1.4M.
league_cup_lancastria.jpg

Birmingham draw Norwich in the Carling Cup 2nd round.

Birmingham 1-1 Wolves
Nenad Milijas(54)
Kevin-Prince Boateng(56)
FT Birmingham get a home point against Wolves, Wilson said "This is a game that i expected us to win, but things don't allways go your way."
Yannick Djalo is the final player to join Birmingham, atleast untill January as he signs for £800K.

Nice signing's, Krasic is pure dynamite and Joe Cole well enough said really he should be at a top 4 club. During my England save Cole's best performance's have came from him being right behind one lone striker who he feeds constantly with diagonal balls claiming assist after assist.

Will be following this story whats your main aim in the long run ?

Nice signing's, Krasic is pure dynamite and Joe Cole well enough said really he should be at a top 4 club. During my England save Cole's best performance's have came from him being right behind one lone striker who he feeds constantly with diagonal balls claiming assist after assist.

Will be following this story whats your main aim in the long run ?

I need a top striker and my main aim is EL or CL

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

Birmingham 1-1 Wolves
Nenad Milijas(54)
Kevin-Prince Boateng(56)

FT Birmingham get a home point against Wolves, Wilson said "This is a game that i expected us to win, but things don't allways go your way."
Yannick Djalo is the final player to join Birmingham, atleast untill January as he signs for £800K.
That didnt happen as my game crashed so i shall re-update

Is the title supposed to say Brimingham? or have you just spelt Birmingham wrong.

Birmingham City have confirmed the signing of Andre-Pierre Gignac for a fee of £11M.
andre-pierre-gignac.jpg

August Results

Birmingham 4-1 Wolves
Andre-Pierre Gignac X2
Milos Krasic X2
Steven Fletcher X1

Man Utd 4-0 Birmingham
Simon Vukcevic X2
Danny Welbeck X1
Patrice Evra X1

Birmingham 3-3 Everton
Milos Krasic X2
Chucho X1
Yakubu X2
Jermaine Beckford X1

Norwich 1 5-4P 1 Birmingham
Grant Holt X1
Andre-Pierre Gignac X1

Arsenal 3-1 Birmingham
Andrey Arshavin X1
Robin Van Persie X1
Eduardo X1
Milos Krasic X1

Wilson has given a first month review, this is what he had to say, "A tricky start with Man Utd, Everton and Arsenal, im extremely upset with the penalties loss to Norwich but it's time to move on and continue with our season."

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

Ruben Baraja completes his free transfer swich to Birmingham.
26727.gif

September Results.
Birmingham 2-2 Aston Villa
Milos Krasic X2
Gabby Agbonlahor X1
Diomansy Kamara X1
Wilson stated on the derby draw by saying "it's a good result for us because Aston Villa are a really good side, but i am abit upset about how they scored there 2nd goal as it was clearly offside."

West Ham 2-1 Birmingham
Milos Krasic X1
Kieron Dyer X1
Mark Noble X1

Newcastle 0-4 Birmingham
Milos Krasic X2
Andre-Pierre Gignac X2
Wilson commented on this win by saying "What a win, Newcastle are a good team with alot of of good players, and this is a very good away win."

good story and some great signings but as a blues fan i am disapointed too see you destroy the core of the team and sell both our super centre backs!!!

good story and some great signings but as a blues fan i am disapointed too see you destroy the core of the team and sell both our super centre backs!!!
Can't complain with replacements like Caceres, Gallas, Onuoha and Salcido.

how did you get joe cole on a free and i thought you got knocked out the cup so how are you playing newcastle

Sorry in advance for the stupidity but where did you download the database your using ?

I guess seeing as Cole/Baraja are free agents and Newcastle are a premier team that you downloaded a new update thats all.

October Results

Birmingham 3-2 Blackburn
Jamie O'Hara X2
Milos Krasic X1
Enrique Vera X1
Keith Andrews X1

Birmingham 4-3 Fulham
Raul Garcia X1
Milos Krasic X3
Simon Davies X2
William Gallas O.G. X1

West Brom 2-2 Birmingham
Nikola Zigic X1
Milos Krasic X1
Chris Wood X1
Gabriel Tamas X1

November Results

Birmingham 3-1 Man City
Sebastian Larsson X1
Chucho X1
Micah Richards O.G. X1
Stephen Ireland X1

Liverpool 0-3 Birmingham
Andre-Pierre Gignac X2
Raul Garcia X1
After the match Wilson was asked"How do you feel about this result?"He answerd"This result is brilliant for us and for Birmingham City, i came here not expecting a draw never mind a 3-0 win against a very strong Liverpool side, and a win at Anfield, is just the cherry on the cake."
Birmingham 1-2 Tottenham
Kevin-Prince Boateng X1
Peter Crouch X1
Jermaine Defoe X1

Stoke 7-2 Birmingham
Andre-Pierre Gignac X2
Ricardo Fuller X2
Liam Lawrence X3
Tuncay Sanli X1
Abdoulaye Faye X1
Wilson stated on the terrible result by saying "this is not a good result at all but i do feel for young Michael Ellis, he played his first Premierleague game against a team very strong at home. I do feel however we will get over this result and continue strongly."

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

Sorry in advance for the stupidity but where did you download the database your using ?

I guess seeing as Cole/Baraja are free agents and Newcastle are a premier team that you downloaded a new update thats all.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=2779

---------- Post added at 02:21 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 03:32 PM ----------

December Results.

Blackpool 0-6 Birmingham
Andre-Pierre Gignac X2
Hameur Bouazza X1
Milos Krasic X1
Craig Gardner X1
Kevin-Prince Boateng X1

Birmingham 1-1 Wigan
Milos Krasic X1
Charles N'Zogbia X1

Chelsea 1-3 Birmingham
Ashley Cole O.G. X1
Jamie O'Hara X1
Milos Krasic X1
Nicolas Anelka X1

Birmingham 1-2 Sunderland
Milos Krasic X1
Darren Bent X1
Kenwyne Jones X1

Bolton 2-2 Birmingham
Craig Gardner X1
Andre-Pierre Gignac X1
Lee Chung-Yong X1
Zat Knight X1

Wolves 2-2 Birmingham
Milos Krasic X2
Matt Jarvis X1
Sylvan Ebanks-Blake X1

Birmingham 4-1 Man Utd
Milos Krasic X3
Andre-Pierre Gignac X1
Danny Welbeck X1

A long hard month for Sam Wilsons men saw them pick up 12 from a possible 21 points, including 2 brilliant wins against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge and Manchester United at St Andrews.

A big worry for Birmingham City as top scorer and top player Milos Krasic sufferd a pulled hamstring in training that will see him out for between 3-4 weeks.
63874_news.jpg

January - A Big Month For Birmingham.
January so far has seen Nikola Zigic leave on loan to Shakhtar for a fee of £1.4M but Shakhtar can purchase Zigic on a pernament for £18.5M any point during the loan.
NikolaZigicNew2.jpg

Marcus Bent, who has been frustrated at Birmingham has joined Norwich for £1.9M.
Michel has also left to play in Spain with Malaga, he joins them for a fee of £5M.
James Tomkins goes to Turkey where he will be playing for Ankaragucu, Marek Sapara comes the other way in a straight swap.
Chucho has also left Birmingham, he joins Sevilla for a fee of £6.5M.
christian-benitez-98990832.jpg

And the biggest player to leave St Andrews is Joe Cole, he will be playing for Jose Mourinho at Real Madrid for £20.5M.
61a_16_Joe-Cole_415x275.jpg

Birmingham drew Reading in the F.A Cup 3rd Round at St Andrews, this saw the home side win 2-0 with goals from Sebastian Larsson and a own goal from Reading striker Grzegorz Rasiak.
fa-cup.jpg

Everton 4-3 Birmingham
Craig Gardner X1
Kevin-Prince Boateng X1
Sebastian Larsson X1
Cristian Ledesma X2
Leon Osman X1
Tim Cahill X1

Birmingham fans would have been worried when they saw the starting goalkeeper against Arsenal, 17 year old Chris Knight. They would have been more worried when they saw their side go 1-0 down after a Samir Nasri goal 6 minuites into the game, Birmingham cam back into it when Andre-Pierre Gignac equalised after 28 minuites, Gignac gave Birmingham a shock lead just before half-time, Birmingham fans went in happy. A debateable goal from Marouane Chamakh made it 2-2 9 minuites after the break. But 5 minuites later Birmingham took the lead again with Andre-Pierre Gignac getting his hattrick, it only took Gignac 3 more minuites to get his 4th of the game and made it Birmingham 4-2 Arsenal. After 74 minuites Sebastian Larsson made it 5-2, Birmingham fans just couldn't belive their eyes. Eduardo grabbed a consulation for The Gunners in the 86th minuite. And then Chamakh netted again this time from 35 yards only to find out it was too little too late. Full time at St Andrews, Birmingham 5-4 Arsenal.

Birmingham replaced James Tomkins by signing Itallian defender Daniele Bonera from A.C. Milan for £3.3M.
n35174934209_631.jpg

Another player in at Birmingham was Frederic Piquionne who signs from Olympique Lyonnais for £1.8M.
Frederic-Piquionne-Portsmouth-Premier-League-_2398833.jpg

fa-cup.jpg

F.A Cup 4th Round
Aston Villa 1-0 Birmingham
Milos Krasic X1
Gabby Agbonlahor X1
Replay needed to seperate these rivals.

Nigel Reo-Coker X1
Gabby Agbonlahor X1

Fulham 2-5 Birmingham
Milos Krasic X2
Andre-Pierre Gignac X3
Bobby Zamora X1
Zoltan Gera X1

---------- Post added at 03:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 AM ----------

F.A Cup 4th Round
Milos Krasic X1
Gabby Agbonlahor X1
Replay needed to seperate these rivals.
Aston Villa 1-1 Birmingham*****

yeye you know what it is krasic doesn't score that many goals it's a bit obvious

nah its cause "WTF" was in caps dumbass, and Krasic scored alot because i put the right role for him, if you dont like it dont comment

Status
Not open for further replies.