roadrunner89

Reaction score

View attachment 237920
Forest Bust Up
View attachment 237919
Steve Cotterill and Forest today parted ways as Forest slip closer and closer into administration.

Forest Chairman Frank Clarke today said this “its dark days here at forest, with the loss of Nigel we currently have no Chairman. Times are hard we don’t know where to turn.”

Cotterill and Clarke announced that they have been having arguments over players and transfers with Cotterill having next to nothing to spend on new players.

Today Clarke announced that the next manager would not be a quick pick and would be picked by a long and hard draw process, however the current favourite is former Forest and Man United man Roy Keane.

Vialli is OUR Man
View attachment 238377
Gianluca Vialli today was announced as new Nottingham Forest manager.

The former Watford manager today said this “this opportunity has come at the right time for me, I’ve spoken to many people about this job and realise there is a lot of pressure that comes with it, but this is my time to succeed.”

Vialli has been told he has no transfer budget and next to nothing staff, but Vialli has publically said that he knows he can call in some “favours”.

Last edited:
Vialli announces backroom staff
View attachment 238413View attachment 238411View attachment 238410View attachment 238409View attachment 238412View attachment 238408
Vialli today announced that Mickey Lewis would be taking the role as Assistant Manager why, Bobby Mimms, Christophe Lollichon, Nigel Spink and Jeremy Newton would become the new coaches at the club.

Tony Gill will also be joining as Physio, Why Jeff Vetere and Luciano D’Onofrio will be looking for the next big thing for Forest.

Forest chairman Frank Clarke said Vialli had done an amazing job with no budget to bring such talented staff in.

Last edited:
Great start, your pictures on the first two post are a little big but thats me being picky! Well written and good start! I had a Nottingham Forest save earlier in the year and got straight promotion. Be good to see how you get on buddy

Great start, your pictures on the first two post are a little big but thats me being picky! Well written and good start! I had a Nottingham Forest save earlier in the year and got straight promotion. Be good to see how you get on buddy

thanks bud and i know about the pictures ill make them smaller soon

Forest finish pre season on a high
View attachment 238426
Nottingham Forest today finished pre season by drawing with Gillingham, Gianluca Vialli said this, “we’ve been playing absolutely amazing, we’ve come over a lot since me and my team took over. We’ve had to overcome some tremendous feats i.e. Liverpool Reserves, West Brom.

But we can see the team are gearing up and ready for the season ahead.”

Soukouna Joins the Reds
View attachment 238467

Ahmed Soukouna today joined Nottingham Forest on a free.

Soukouna who played for Toulouse didn’t hesitate to sign for Forest, who dived in for him.

Soukouna is said to be delighted to be working under Vialli who he has a massive respect for said this, “When a chance comes to play for a team with a history like this one you don’t say no, I’ve spoken to Gianluca and Frank and they’ve both said they are happy with me and what i can bring to the team, im ready to fight for this team.”

Soukouna is believed to be taking the number 81.

Month 1 Report
View attachment 238482
After a brilliant 1st​ game to the season Nottingham Forest managed 3 wins in 6 also acquired a draw to bring a good start to the season.

Beating Leicester in the first game of the season which many fans are still excited about means well for Gianluca Vialli, as he gears up to push for a premiership place.

Month 2 Report
View attachment 238483

After a good start to the season Vialli’s forest continued the brilliant start by beating Promotion favourites Reading in a thrilling encounter at the City Ground.

Vialli said this “We’ve been working on many things in training we want to be in the premiership and i think we deserve to be, there are a lot of weaknesses that need addressing but i think we can work them out”.

Vialli is doing a tremendous job and penniless Forest and many are expecting him to bring premiership football back to Nottingham.

Month 3 Report
View attachment 238484
Some more brilliant performances by forest, making them this seasons must watch.

Forest has been on the lips of everyone this season, as their passing and possession game matches that of Barcelona, Vialli said this “We’ve been watching tapes of Barcelona and want to bring that play into England, i believe that this team posses some of Barcelona’s traits, we don’t have money, we don’t have Messi but we have McGugan and Soukouna”.

Month 4 Report
View attachment 238485

Nottingham Forest are still in with a promotion chance with more scintillating performances.

Nott’m Forest have been moving forward with a vicious stride, while Vialli has been boss they have already achieved 11 wins, 3 draws and 6 losses.

An amazing feat by a club who many wrote off at the start of the season, pundits expected Vialli to struggle to get wins as Forest boss but they’ve been proved wrong.

Tycoon eyes up Forest
View attachment 238487

Oil rich Ali Makino is planning a takeover of penniless Forest according to his right hand man Abdel Razek.

Makino who is from United Arab Emirates, is very close friends with Manchester City chairman Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan, said this “Forest is a team with potential and in today’s climate they need help, im willing to do that and much more i want this football club to reach the high’s it use too.”

Ali Makino is said to be in talks with current chairman Frank Clarke.

Month 5 Report
View attachment 238486

In the first poor month under Vialli Forest still manage to keep their promotion place.

With Reports coming in that megabucks Ali Makino is coming in to wipe the club clean and start fresh, the fans have started to feel the pressure that they need to be a premiership club by the end of this season.

Frank Clarke has this to say “Gianluca has done a fantastic job here and i wish him luck leading this team to better things, if Ali takes over i hope he keeps Gian in this job, i wouldn’t wish anyone this sort of pressure and Gian and his team have managed it perfectly”.

With the transfer window opening soon Vialli will be hoping he can continue this Scintillating form and be able to keep his job while the new chairman takes over.

if people are wondering why ive updates so much today is that ive nearly reached second season so i want to get these out the way and start a new season and do the game step by step

Makino’s the Boss

Today Ali Makino has taken over as chairman of Nottingham Forest.

Makino said that Gianluca Vialli would be keeping his job and has gave him a war chest of £100,000,000 to spend to help bolster the chance of premiership football.

Makino also placed long time friend Abdel Razek on the board of directors.

New Signings Unveiled
View attachment 238626View attachment 238627View attachment 238628View attachment 238629View attachment 238630View attachment 238631
Today Ignacio Camacho, Laurentiu Branescu, Erick Torres, Ryan Bertrand, Scott Dann and Elano joined the Reds.

In Deals that mark around £35.500.00 out of £100.000.000,
Vialli said this “We’ve been working night and day to cover every aspect of the transfers, we want to be able to rotate as much as possible and we want to show that, these players all have the quality to be able to perform at the highest level”.

Vialli has also placed Blackstock, Tudgay, Derbyshire and Findlay on the Transfer list with no offers coming in for the four strikers.

Month 6 Report
View attachment 238632

In an extraordinary month for Nottingham Forest they went from rags to riches almost overnight but the forest manager said this “my ethics will still be the same with all these signings, i still want us to play attractive football, and win things but times are hard and now we really have to work”.

Forest managed to sign 6 players to help bolster the squad for the final push in the season.

Mombaert and Rabat Joins Vialli’s Dream Team

View attachment 238625View attachment 238624
Today Erick Mombaert and Luc Rabat joined Gianluca Vialli’s backroom staff.

Both are involved in the National French team with Erick Mombaert manager of the under 21’s, both are said to be extremely excited to be working with Vialli and helping push Nottingham Forest charge to Premiership football.

Month 7 Report
View attachment 238635

This magnificent month marked forest’s push for promotion even higher as they managed 1 loss in 4 games.

Forest are looking more and more like they’re ready for Premiership football as they push past teams left and right.

Forest now have moved into 2nd​ position.

Month 8 Report
View attachment 238636

In an amazing run Forest remain unbeaten this month as they took 17 points, 5 wins and 2 draws means they keep their top 2 place.

With only a month left they look favourites to move into the premiership.

Month 9 Report
View attachment 238637

Nottingham Forest today brought a close to their brilliant season; they WON the N-Power Championship.

In a season where they were placed in a rut by pundits expecting to do nothing this season, Gianluca Vialli has brought delight to the new board of directors.

The story is a fairytale according to the Nottingham Forest fans they really didn’t expect much at all this season and what Vialli has done has made them over joy, but now the hard work begins, training his Forest team to be able to handle the big league.
View attachment 238639

Did you actually get a takeover or did you do it in the editor? Fantastic season buddy!

Good first season mate :) This is the first time I've looked at this story and I like your short updates their very easy to read.

i actually got took over :) but he wanted to sack me and replace me with the currently unemployed Ian Holloway :( it was a very tense 5 min's lool