majkl22

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am just starting a new game with Boreham Wood dreaming about making it a big european club. And I am interested in your stories. Have you ever taken some club like this to Champions League for regular? What were your most important signings and decisions through the seasons, which tactical approaches did you apply in these cases?(H)

B'wood is a great team 2 start with i know their scout Micky Engwell

Iv taken Hayes and yeading to championshipin FM2010 and get Aldershot town into Europe every fm I'd say best thing is at lower leagues is to get affiliated with a good club and loan players and look at out of contract players

Iv taken Hayes and yeading to championshipin FM2010 and get Aldershot town into Europe every fm I'd say best thing is at lower leagues is to get affiliated with a good club and loan players and look at out of contract players
Yeah, I have already rebuilt the team.. brought in about 10 good players. I am wondering how it will be with the promotion when my club is going to be professional.. now it's just semi-professional. Will I have to sign professional contracts with all players on part-time?

It's always best to sign them full time,even when your a part time club. and like I said if your tight for money look to loan players in