Please search. :[

Every player in Man Utd.

/thread

(joke, in case someone won't notice) :p

do you mean in terms of potential or current ability :p

lol trust a united fan to ask such a stupid question

This is an idiotic thread

What is best?

That depends on how you want to play, whether you want resale value from your players. How long you want them in your team before selling them on etc etc ...

Think before you post and don't be lazy. There are many posts around the boards which describe quality players, use them as a starting point.

suck ya dads donkey ****

What I can't understand is how that is supposed to be an insult. Mammals like Donkeys and Horses are reknowned for their large penises so he is basically saying that his dad has a large ****... I don't get it.

a large **** he is sucking. thats how it is an insult. a **** and immature insult but still an insult.

No need to be abusive online really. Especially when you have a monkey's grasp of basic English.

Id also just like to state, I have a donkey ****... thats right i said it. Use that information however you wish lol

a large **** he is sucking. thats how it is an insult. a **** and immature insult but still an insult.

And don't forget the fact that he's telling him to suck his OWN FATHER'S ****. I think that's enough of an insult in itself. :p

i think the most disturbing issue is that he was actually able to think of the shittest insult ever thought of

thats a scum fan for u

Very Childish

N you want a list of top players why dont you just take 10 min out of you sad life and have a look on the game its not hard

I find it rather amazing that chimps have learnt how to use the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.