Arsenal Q8

Reaction score
screenshot20111008at557.png

I got this massage when i play and launch the demo even i did try this http://community.sigames.com/showthr...d-STEAM-Issues

even did re-install the steam and the demo multiple times !!!

---------- Post added 09/10/2011 at 08:52 AM ---------- Previous post was 08/10/2011 at 06:20 PM ----------

no one knows ???

Now i'm a Windows person not a Mac person so the file locations are weird to me, but I have a Mac downstairs so i will use that to help me out xD

Right after doing research you just seem to have a corrupted "Fonts.fmf" file

So I have uploaded my Fonts.fmf which seems to cause absolutely no problems for me.
So basically download this: fonts.fmf | Game Front

Then after you have finished downloading it, move it into the following directory:

User > Library > Application Support > Steam > Steam Apps > Common > Football Manager 2011 > data

You should have to replace an existing file so just agree to it.

HOPEFULLY that should solve the problem, if not then i'm afraid i don't have a clue =/

thank you sean taylor for helping me but i have already done that but the problem still exist ..

Then I have absolutely no idea at all. I don't have a clue about Macs at all xD Maybe someone with a Mac that they use could help you maybe. Sorry mate

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

Right after just randomly going through the SI forums i came across the exact problem your having. Take a look here and see if this solves your problem.

Sports Interactive Community