Not open for further replies.

Ccllnply

Reaction score
Carceso
Popor de Fotbal
(Nation of Football)

Honours
Honours.png

Carceso are the current World Champions after beating England in the 2042 World Cup Final

The Finest Hour
Final2042.png

Legends

Ion Reul
Reul.png

The international stage has yet to see a Carcesion generation without a world-class goalkeeper and Ion Reul is arguably the nations best ever. The unsung hero of Euro 2032, driving the team to the final from the back and almost single handedly beating Germany, only to be denied his winner's medal by poor penalty taking from his team-mates.

Named runner-up to the European Goalkeeper of the Year twice and shortlisted for World Footballer of the Year twice, he also claimed two winners medals with Carceso in the European Championship and the Confederations Cup. Unfortunately he missed out of World Cup winners medal, having to settle for silver instead.

He retired from profesional football in 2038 and started a career in scouting back in Carceso.

Geul Onu
Onu.png

After Ion Reul retirement in 2038, the stage was set for another great Carceso goalkeeper to take up the gloves. Having been part of Carceso Olympic winning under-23 squad of 2028 and winning his first cap in 2030, Onu was touted as a wonderkid for Carceso football. He didn't disappiont and when on to challenge his mentor, Reul, for the title of Carceso's greatest goalkeeper.

Having won every international winners' medal available to him and being amazingly professional on and off the pitch, Onu is widely regarded as the symbol for Carceso's golden generation. Perhaps a career that was overlooked by world football having only ever been voted runner-up for the 2042 World Cup Best Goalkeeper award

Onu is planning to retire on the 27th June 2045, and looking towards a career in management

George Banuta
Banuta.png

Considered by most to the best Carcesion football player ever, George Banuta remained ever present for Carceso in an international career that lasted 19 years, from 2025 till 2044 . Known for his competitive drive, marking ability and intelligence from the back, Banuta's claim to the title of Carceso's best player can be measured alone in the sheer amount of silverware he has won during his career.

With 8 winners medals that include a World Cup, European Championship, Confederations Cup, 2 Champions Leauges and 2 European Super Cups

He was shortlisted for the World Player of the Year an amazing 6 times without ever winning it, as well as being runner-up for the European Defender of the Year twice.

At 36, Banuta hasn't set a retirement date yet, but is looking into the possiblity of management once his playing days are over.

---------------------------------------------------

I'll have to cut the opening post short there, unfortunately. It's pretty late here and I need some sleep. I'll most likely continue tomorrow

For those of you who haven't got it, Carceso is a made-up nation that I'm managing. The year is 2045 and we are currently in the process of qualifying for the 2046 World Cup. However, it's just coming up to the Confederations Cup and thats where I plan to start the story

Some of you may remember I did a similar story a while back with a nation called Bractioa. That ran in to heaps of problems, namely the North American international scene isn't very interesting and the story would have went nowhere. Also my internet stopped working for like a month the day after I started that story so that just killed it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.