PaddyK94

Reaction score
I apologise as i have asked about leeds so often but i got a new computer and i couldnt transfer my old saves overXD
but that's besides the point. i actually wanted to ask do you think that this is enough for a mid-table finish in the championship. i just won league 1, dont know how much money i am getting but will let you know ASAP
View attachment 5142
I have signed John Daly to play striker and Jason Shackell for defense as David Edgar was on loan.
if you have ANY views then please share them as i am welcome to all info
cheers

Get a new right winger, try and get Chris Eagles from Burnley if you have enough money, tell me how much you get :)

try to get a winger striker and a centre back and a few loans to make your team compeating for 1st team

i signed john daly for a striker, jason shackell for centre back and looking into the possibility of marlon harewood.
i will look at the transter and loan lists and see who is available.

You definitely need a few more players cos if you get a few injuries, you don't have enough players to cover. Not sure about the first team cos I don't know half of those players

*update*
the message finally came through and i have about 1.5million to spend

If you need a right winger, im Grimsby at the minute and im climbing my way up the championship with a player called o'donovan think he is at sunderland in the reserves, been doing well for me, also grimsby have got a good youngster called Ryan Bennet in defence, you should look at him...

Hmm 1.25m, I got more than that with Leeds, something like 6m atleast, you definetly need to find some good free agents and get some cheap transfer listed players and also loan players, otherwise you may struggle with to many injuries. Also nice signing in Hreidarsson, he's quality in the championship