Championship Teams Which One To Be

Status
Not open for further replies.

josharsenal

Banned
Reaction score
Hi I want to be a Championship team but am stuck on which one to be heres a list of some important things the club must have

A Strong Budget Good Enough To Rebuild the team within 3 seasons

Promoton Contenders

I want to take the team to the prem and make them the best team in england so when posting a team can u give me formation and players to sign

Cheers, Josh

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

Any Help would be appreciated please

I was Ipswich for 4 seasons
Got them to Europa League standard team, could have carried on but chose not to.
First season, shipped out some deadwood like reserves etc bought in some loanees, i.e; Gary O'Connor, Darron Gibson etc
Finished 2nd in championship and just went on from there :)

sheff utd are a good shout

2million transfer budget for promotion and 2.4 for winner saying you will win the league

Players that will come to sheff utd---- Sol campbell, Smolareck, tamir cohen

sheff utd are a good shout

2million transfer budget for promotion and 2.4 for winner saying you will win the league

Players that will come to sheff utd---- Sol campbell, Smolareck, tamir cohen

I was thinking QPR what do u think

Qpr are a good team to be but its not a challenge

Watford, Sheffield United, QPR and Nottingham Forest are all good teams to help you achieve your objective. :)

you could try Scunthorpe dno bout budget but they do have hooper.... i think this will challenge you

I might Ive never done a story before so im taking it into serious consideration;)

Status
Not open for further replies.