hamptonmanger

Reaction score
hi ive never seen this guy before and his stats look quite good i was wondering if any of you have any experience with him and would you recommend him to a top 4 team?

Never bought him or had him in my team but he's been playing consistently well for Ipswich Town in my save.

i bought him for arsenal on my game and in one season he got 5 goals and 15 assists he was in the premier league and champions league best eleven

In my Celtic game he had an average of over 7.5.
Very good and cheap signing.

so you guys would recommend him? he looks better the Nicky shorey and his contract is about to run out so i will probably buy him

yh i bought him for arsenal in my previous save, and he ripped up the league after a couple of years, a good replacement when Clichy demanded me to sell him,
Yh he's worth it.

Overrated in game by alot. Retrain him as a left mid as that is his natural position and he will be good.

Looks a quality player, although im not sure whether he is good enough for the top 4 clubs, but for any other teams, quality signing :)

I'd say he's too weak physically, and his technical abilities aren't that impressive. That said, there are the hidden abilities to take into account.

He looks prettty decent and can go far with a good Training schedule so I may try to buy him in my current Luton Save