Charlie Sheen

Says the person who said this to Sunil via PM (apologies for bringing it up Sunil, just wanted to make a point):

So to complain about somebody saying something "horrible" and "disgusting" is hugely hypocritical.

Sigh. Just cannot get my head around what I just read there. That was staggering :(

Says the person who said this to Sunil via PM (apologies for bringing it up Sunil, just wanted to make a point):

So to complain about somebody saying something "horrible" and "disgusting" is hugely hypocritical.
No need to **** stir now is there.

After reading some of that......there's more sense going in my dogs head. Never read so much hatred and bile on that last page. Absolutely pathetic. Defies belief

This guy makes Keith Richards look like The pope.

like him at persvious seasons, but now he just went over his limits

---------- Post added at 01:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 AM ----------

He's still winning.

just like my profile avatar :)))

Twit_Shot_normal.jpg

RayWJ Ray William Johnson

This is the official motivational poster for 2011: http://bit.ly/fXc01q Every fortune 500 company should have this hanging in their lobby.

4 Mar Favorite Retweet Reply

---------- Post added at 04:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 AM ----------

who'll replace him, that the question ????

Didn't realise there was so much hate for the show :p It's better than most of the **** on Comedy Central!

I wouldn't say I hate him, I just dislike him. People think he may be a legend for saying what he thinks but there is a limit to how much so he can do it. His outburst to Chuck Lorre really showed what a **** he is. A lot of younger fans of Two and a half men will look up to him and he really is a fail of a role model. Two and a half being genius, that made me laugh. It's really not funny and definitely not genius. Give me scrubs or big bang theory anyday, both much better comedies and also have more to them.

Why can't he say what he likes? People like to hear him and he likes being centre of attention, Sheen's a character.

I very much doubt any fans of Two and a Half Men "look up to him" he's about as much a role model as Homer Simpson.

And I'm with you on Big Bang Theory being better but that doesn't stop Two and a Half men from being clever.

Charlie is a legend. Nobody can deny it.
Auto tune the news is awesome legend.
YouTube - Winning - a Song by Charlie Sheen

Double legend is rather awesome.

Also, There is another video of someone playing Black Ops and using sound clips of Charlie. Should google it, it's a laugh.

WINNING.

Mate, IGN made the Call of Duty video, it's so funny.

Genuinely, I like Charlie Sheen, he may take drugs, but at least he's honest about it and is doing exactly what he wants to in life.

And to everyone saying the interview makes him look awful, it's supposed to. You can tell easily by the way it is edited and how she asks questions that they purposely wanted a over the top ratings winner. It's America, they do this all the time.

Shame for them, Charlie's still winning.

I'm 13 and i love TAAHM, but Charlie a role model? Everyone knows he's a nutjob, but you cant hate someone you dont know. The guys off his rocker, but stop with the hate, because he's trying to change. You guys are jealous personified!

Sheen on IMDb

Catchphrase: "Winning!"

He is just epic. Besides he exposed people to magic.

Smoking on an interview..his face is red...idk why.

He looks sick and is talking really weird... he really has problems. What is happening to this guy?

Smoking on an interview..his face is red...idk why.

He looks sick and is talking really weird... he really has problems. What is happening to this guy?

Simple. He's killing himself. Such a waste

What drugs is he taking? I haven't really followed all the news about him. Could someone tell me a bit more about this story?

He is super rich and this just shows that money doesn't make you happy.

What drugs is he taking? I haven't really followed all the news about him. Could someone tell me a bit more about this story?

Really couldn't tell you tbh, haven't been following. But after seeing interviews, I really dread to even hazard a guess :(

Simple. Hes doing what he wants not what the media or the men in suits want him to do like every other celebrity.. Refreshing to see someone doing what THEY want, it may not be what everyone likes but he doesnt care which for one i think is great.

He said the named the drug he takes Charlie Sheen, as a memorial to him!

Nice guys finish last, awesome guys finish on her face.

Didn't realise there was so much hate for the show :p It's better than most of the **** on Comedy Central!

Why can't he say what he likes? People like to hear him and he likes being centre of attention, Sheen's a character.

I very much doubt any fans of Two and a Half Men "look up to him" he's about as much a role model as Homer Simpson.

And I'm with you on Big Bang Theory being better but that doesn't stop Two and a Half men from being clever.

He can say what he wants but there's a limit and he has very much passed that limit. It would have been ok to come out and say he disagrees with Chuck Lorre in a normal manner. Instead he came out and just full on abused him in a much OTT way. He my have grievences with Lorre but too full on abuse the guy that made the show that has made him what he is today is just too far. Alright people may not look up to him but there are going to be impressionable people who think what he says/ does is cool and will want to copy him, which is very much a bad idea even if it does look 'fun'. I really wouldn't describe Two and a half men as being clever, even without comparing it to BBT.