Thanks for this tactic, I just have a little question.

How do you deal with your players' condition when you have many games in a week. Do you check the "allow rest before match" or "allow rest after match" box sometimes ?

Thanks for this tactic, I just have a little question.

How do you deal with your players' condition when you have many games in a week. Do you check the "allow rest before match" or "allow rest after match" box sometimes ?

Yes, depending on schedule. The busiest the more rest players get (after match - if needed pre + after - this wasnt needed for me).

Luckily barcelona has a very very large squad and with a few youth signings i can easily get 2-3 players per position. Home games vs farmer teams usually means 2-nd squad for me.

You should have no problem with fitness if you act accordingly, luckily for me Messi was just like irl, no rest needed (even when jaded - talk to him - he says no rest needed).

Ideally you would want training as much as possible, but fitness lvl 90+ (perhaps even 95%+) is highly recommended.

Highly structured team means my players don't run like farmers. Usually the other team gets ~ 70% fitness before half time, while my team is still ~ 85% +

I really enjoyed your Pep 4-3-3 for FM14. Gonna try this as well, of course with Barça :p
PPMs?

I really enjoyed your Pep 4-3-3 for FM14. Gonna try this as well, of course with Barça :p
PPMs?

Messi's default.
Neymar train Place shots + play one-twos (after these he'll be tearing the league apart) - Train Inside Forward.

Rest of the team is pretty much default.

View attachment 264166

Guangzou test ^^

Undefeated.

Last edited:
crazy tactic bro....love it... shots flying in from everywhere

going to try liverpool with this, current buys first season, hulk, gaitan ( or how ever you spell him ) and juan jesus

All right, time for a LLM test with this, team is Stockport in Vanarama North, i'll return with some screens when i get the save going :)

(...)if ppl ask normal or in a polite/nice way, how hard would it be to write something like; No i havn't tried it on a lower leauge team, but go ahead and test if you want. And maybe ask the person to share some results/screens to answer the question once and for all.(...)

This. Just this. A formal response to a question. Only a "no i havent, you must try it yourself" should do it.

I will give this a go here in Austria, will upload some SS later on. I have the likes of Khedira, Fellaini and Schone in my team, strongest team in Austria now, but still lose to the kinds of Barcelona with my own tactics.

Nice stats mate, 60 shots a game is so much even with Farça!

This. Just this. A formal response to a question. Only a "no i havent, you must try it yourself" should do it.

I will give this a go here in Austria, will upload some SS later on. I have the likes of Khedira, Fellaini and Schone in my team, strongest team in Austria now, but still lose to the kinds of Barcelona with my own tactics.

Nice stats mate, 60 shots a game is so much even with Farça!

Game gets boringly easy with barcelona.

2016, i can sign whoever i want, i receive offers like 75 mios for rafinha from bayern, i have 56 games without losing streak, i rape everyone in the league, can probably take the club to 1 bio balance.

Signing players is easy, got a network of 20 scouts throughout the world, i prefere to get youngsters (4stars +) from africa and for under 4 mios and resell 20 mios +++

Main problem at the moment is the fact i got too many players to pump into first team. (H)

View attachment 260678View attachment 260677

Reluctant to sell because it took ages to get "curls ball" from rakitic and i know he can get easily 20 det from messi so he will be almost the perfect tutor in the future.

But 72 mios...

All wonderkids are pumped into barca b, they are #1 in liga adelante without losing a single game.

Last edited:
I want to try some seasons with barcelona, i download your tactic, i would use your OIs, is that enough? or I would need anything else to know? do you have some extra tips? thanks in advance.

Changed Overload to Counter/Control and the long shots where only a few. Also the F9 to CF S