crofts11

Reaction score
Hi All,

Can anyone recommend a cheap strikers that will be happy to sit on the bench 90% of the time, maybe someone young who will develop as they get older.

I'm Man Utd 1st season jan transfer window and facing a major striker injury crisis I only have Hernandez fit, wellback is on loan, rooney out for 5 months and rvp out for 6 weeks.

thanks,

Timo, isn't cheap they wanted ?38m for him when I looked into it. Thanks

Wait what? I managed to get Timo Werner for 8 Million $ at the start of the game. One of the best young strikers, ingame, probably. Also, try Alexander Mitrovic and maybe Gabriel Barbosa.

Matej Vydra (from udinese)
Mitrovic
Zivkovic
Paulo Dyabala - he will not develop like them, but is and interesting player
You can also look to Jordan Rhodes

In all of my saves I could buy Timo Werner for less than 8m Euro. Always, finally I got Luciano Vietto. Cheap and young strikers: Yassine Benzia, Carlos Fierro, Ezequiel Rescaldani.

Although he may not have the most appealing stats I would say take a look at Chris Wood. I took over as Schalke in the 15/16 season and they had already brought him, he managed to finish second highest GS in the league behind Lewandowski and easily kept Leandro Damiao and Huntelaar out the team for the first 6 months. Then I brought Lukaku in for ?10m who is insane and Wood sits on the bench almost all season but hasnt complained once. Also when he plays he normally scores!! Depending on what sort of player your after of course but hes a great Target Man

Paco Alc?cer. Giuseppe di Luca or Lucas Pratto. I bought Pratto just to see if I can improve his heading.

Thanks for the recommendations, I signed Mitrovic for ?9m even though I had to send him back to Anderlecht for the season. But more importantly than that it appears that my head of youth had signed Zivkovic in the first window and I hadn't even noticed it until I did a search for him.

Barbosa is coming when he turns 18 so should be just in time for RVP to be on his way as he gets on a bit.