crofts11

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a cheapish Anchor man and a RB for Man Utd?

i'm in the first season and first transfer window have spent a good chunk of my budget on Wanyama as a BWM so only have maybe ?15m to buy a back up for Rafael (I have him set as an attacking FB) and an Anchor Man.

Any help would be great.

thanks,

Actually, since you have Vidic, Evans, Smalling and Ferdinand at CB, just shift Phil Jones to RB. He's a beast at RB, and Rafael and Jones will regularly compete to get a starting spot. Both are extremely effective there. Jones is also pretty decent at most of the CDM positions, so look into that too. As a temporary measure, maybe get dos Santos for Anchor Man? Although, I don't use a Defensive Mid, so I don't know much about it, so I'll stop at that. But Jones at RB is definitely recommended.

Claudio Yacob, Roman Neust?dter

Michael Bradley of Roma is an absolute beast. Always there for the tackle and always there for the interception. You can get him for around 6-8mil in your first season and he an absolute bargain. He does get a lot of yellow cards though, that's his only drawback.

Milan Badelj is good, although maybe not a pure Anchor Man - but he is cheap.

Mohamed Diame - 3.5 release clause and for rb, Martin Montoya from barca for 6 mill

For RB - Daniel Alves (13M)

Achor Man - Lars Bender (23)

RB...Lowton from Villa is class
Anchor Man...Diame is quality!! helped me win league 1st season with Newcastle also look at Tom Podstawski

You've got a decent back up RB in Jones (unless you've sold him).