Chester F.C All the way to the premiership?!

Flamengo

Reaction score
Hey guys

I started an online game as Chester F.C and ive managed to have 3 promotions in 3 seasons spending 0 on transfers and any loan fees. I am currently top of league 1 and i wondered if anyone has ever done what im doing with the aim of spending 0 until i reach the prem at least?

I did 3 seasons online versus another hardcore fm player but due to a falling out i've decided to continue it as a solo game. I feel online play is twice as hard and im keen to see who else has tried or achieved something similar. Im actually gutted i have to continue alone but its one **** of a challenge i dont want to end.

Ive taken screenshots of players and i intend on uploading them so people can see value and stat increases of lower stated players. My intentions are to spend zero and bring at least 1 player to play in all 6 divisions. Currently i have 5 players i started with in season 1. Any player i have who becomes a fan fav i have made coaches... eg. pericard, sinclair which i feel is a great help.

Any questions about players etc feel free to ask..... Managing man city etc is one big yawn and any real fm player surely appreciates that! Leave the big clubs and take a crappy club!! GAME ON !!

CAN ANYONE COMPARES TO ME AT FM??? 5 BACK TO BACK PROMOTIONS WITH CHESTER CITY, FIRST SEASON IN PREM IVE JUST FINISHED 9TH. THIS IS AMAZING ITSELF BUT SPENDING ZERO ON TRANSFERS/LOAN FEES AND STAFF IS JUST ON ANOTHER LEVEL.... YES IM SELF SUCKING MYSELF BUT WHY NOT! half of my team are 2 star players and im ground sharing at tranmere as 6000 capacity wasnt good enough for the prem. I WAS GOING TO POST SCREENSHOTS ETC BUT THERE IS NO INTEREST, IF THAT CHANGES ILL GET UPLOADING BUT I CANT IMAGINE IT WILL LOL

This is the ultimate task on fm i feel, winning the prem with a team from the lowest division, spending on wages only. My net salary is 14million, the next highest in the prem is 32million

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=125087277
x9x9.gif

Last edited:
I dont have chesters real kits pal

Ill try upload some screenshots now, im very slow at it so bear with me. Whats the quickest way of using my steam screenshots and putting them here?

Last edited:
Yes ive signed players on free transfers and zero loan fee players. spent 0 on staff compensation also. I will upload my full transfer activity if someone can please show/tell me how to do it. I got lucky with the first screenshot i posted

Last edited:
looks mighty impressive, how far off cracking europe do you think you are?

As for screenshots i press alt+f9 in game and that saves the screenshot to a folder in your SI folder. I then upload to photobucket.

Last edited:
I have just finished 9th and i will soon post my player transfer history once i start the season. I have a player called david lynch, he was one of my first free transfers and i still have him in the prem! Ive managed to take his pace from 5 to 10 but unfortunatly he cant get many games now. If i could post correct screen shots id show his yearly development. This game i started has been so rewarding, using such poor players and overachieving year after year! goes to show fm rewards loyalty of players if you stick with them

ive been pressing f12 and it saves them to steam. ill try your way in future, thanks. Europe i really dont know. Id be delighted with top half again as its so hard working on a zero budget. Heres my transfers so far on the 30th july 2018.... Steam Community :: Screenshot
x9x9.gif

Joe McKee looks quality, Nice and versitile. Where do you play him? I assume he takes free kicks and penalties?

Hes a 1 and a half star legend lol, i play him in the centre of a three man midfield with the role of 'Advanced Playmaker' I have occasionally played him as an amc and a couple of times as a make shift striker. He doesnt take pens to often but he does take all my free kicks, his delivery is superb

I'd have him as penalty taker if i was you! He looks to take a mean pen.

Ive just checked how many penalties hes taken and what his ratio is. He has taken 4 pens and scored 3. I have had less than 10 pens in six seasons in the league! I never realised. Joe McKees goals normally come like Beckham free kicks and stunning strikes from distance

Last edited:
DE66F2457A889507DDA9F3CEB1FC519301A3A06C

First player ive ever seen play in all 6 divisions. ( He was injured most of last season) Has anyone else ever used a player in all 6 leagues?

598CA935AD7B9FA91729612D6DC46779C3D80A5D

D202C5FE3FE1F3FCFD74FD59C4D4D79741F77286

Still spent zero as much as im dying to spend! May as well continue spending zero on transfers/loans and staff and see where it goes. Heres where ive got so far... ill upload a screenshot of my buys/sells at the end of january. Regens are becoming key but to find free ones is hard but very enjoyable

Impressed with the lack of spending! Even with spending it would be great what your doing. Its a shame you didnt start the manager story from season one. Will keep in touch with this as ive started a Blue square south and im going to sign a few players from your previous screenshots. Ill let you know how i get on geezer

good luck pal

Heres the team im playing at the moment and my latest transfers
34E20D0D3E9800792B4C0E8AEE739DAF27F9DFD4

05554A8CB02932E34F746732C1B2BBACBE942486