CCFC_1987

Reaction score
How do I increase my club reputation to the max, I started as Coventry City and now I'm in the year about 2030. I've won 9 premier league titles and 5 champions league but still can't get to the top of the reputation list. Chelsea are second and they have hardly won anything lately. Is there anything I can do to boost the clubs reputation an get to the top of that list?

I just hover between 7-10th all the time on the list

Club rep goes form 1 to 10000. Can you SS the top 6?

It might be Bayern, Barca, Real Madrid, Chelsea and another one, no?

in 2013, Benfica starts with 8500 and it's the same spot has you have, so, keep it going

How are your Training & Youth Facilities?
Training is 4 star, it was 4 an a half when they were originally upgraded but have gone down, I've just had a board request for youth facilities approved. Also just had a request granted for a feeder club to boost my rep in another country, got a link with DC United in USA now.

Club rep goes form 1 to 10000. Can you SS the top 6?

It might be Bayern, Barca, Real Madrid, Chelsea and another one, no?

in 2013, Benfica starts with 8500 and it's the same spot has you have, so, keep it going
I'm probably being stupid but was does SS mean, the top 6 were the four you mentioned and Napoli and Juventus were ahead of me I think

I'm probably being stupid but was does SS mean, the top 6 were the four you mentioned and Napoli and Juventus were ahead of me I think

SS=screen shot

What did they win from 2013 to 2025? You have 5 champions, if in 12 years they have divided 2 per each, with the gap you already had from them...

Club reputation was bugged in previous incarnations of FM. Don't know if it is still the case however.

Club reputation was bugged in previous incarnations of FM. Don't know if it is still the case however.

It isn't the case, atleast for me. Soton are the most reputable club as of now in my save, so yeah, it is possible. As apvmoreira said, it also depends on what teams above you win, and how much.

In my game in Iceland, there's a 7-8 way tie with each of the clubs on a reputation of 10000

Club Reputation is very unbalanced in FM14 unfortunately. I am in 2016 & already i got 17 teams with a WORLDWIDE reputation. My save contains default data from the game database & nothing is edited. Its such a mess with teams having this unexplained huge jump in reputation. I also got 4-5 teams tied at 10000. Very ridiculous that i had to stop playing