SpursBoy96Jay

Reaction score
Hey guys, after a quick scan through this forum, I can't find any threads about LLM? I remember on a few of the older instalments of the game there was a massive section for LLM providing tips and all that good stuff. Just wondering if I'm missing the thread? Could anybody help? Really want to get into an LLM save but I have no idea where to start, or how to manage teams of that quality. Cheers

wanted to start one couple of days ago, you have it still just a few threads lower.

but it seems that most people play with league one clubs. not my cup of tea, and never was. but, as i say, you won't have much luck here.

all i can say is if you have some success, or will have some in the future, please post it here so i can see it, cause until now, the game has been pretty much awful and unplayable, especially in LL. this coming from a man with 14 years of CM/FM experience, and over 100 hours managing LLC in this edition.

at this point, not much advice i can give sorry :S

Think it was FM11/12 when there was a LLM sub forum? Spent most of my time browsing that!

Hopefully it picks up this year, Hopefully in time for EEE's update coming out.

I guess we could just start using this thread as a base for LLM info. I'm just starting my Bromley save, I will post if I find any decent players or tactics.