majkl22

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I am playing my second season with Chesterfield in League 1, fighting for play-off and I had a problem in last matches. I am always conceding first in the first 15-20 mins. Sometimes I manage to get good result or win, but it's hard fought battle then.. Please tell me how to avoid conceding early in the game. Is it because of bad focusing of the players or anything else? Should I try defensive tactic for a few minutes in the game? Morale is good, results above expectation, but my players are making it harder themselfs, they are just standing a looking how the other team plays in first 15 mins.

Thanks

Maybe your teamtalks, you need to get them focused before a match? What teamtalks you using? Or maybe set up abit more defensive early! They might be attacking you in the first 20 cause it's the time u most likely to concede, as it's your weakness.

Maybe your teamtalks, you need to get them focused before a match? What teamtalks you using? Or maybe set up abit more defensive early! They might be attacking you in the first 20 cause it's the time u most likely to concede, as it's your weakness.
Players usually react well to my teamtalks. So if it is considered as my weakness, should I just take it more defensively in first 20 mins? In my last three matches I always conceded in first minute! I am sick of it..

Yer or attack, unless it's one of your defenders. Keep an eye on it see who making what mistakes maybe.