Jaklol

Reaction score
Ever since the new patch I'm getting constant run time errors and the games crashing, before the patch I used to get it occasionally nothing major was annoying but playable now I'm getting it all the time, I've deleted preferences and removed all my downloaded graphics and verified game integrity but can't find a proper fix, deleting my preferences seem to fix it for a bit but now it's come back and constantly doing it. Tried searching for a proper fix but cannot find one. Is there a fix or will I just have to put up with it?

i had that also. reboot the computer seemed to resolved it

I've noticed my run time error occurs everytime I go to rest players then click the amount of days then ok it crashes everytime off that. So I can't rest players anymore basically haha. Brilliant.

that happens to me, am scared to try and rest players, if i do i always just save beforehand hahaha

Are you chaps using the OPZ Elite skin? Same problem for me and it happened on my brother's laptop too. I believe it's a problem with the skin on the new patch. To help, after a game, I recommend going to your squad and sorting your team by who's picked, highlight the starting 11 (click GK, shift, click ST), right click and select training and rest and then choose the number of days. I now have no runtime issues (touch wood).

I've noticed my run time error occurs everytime I go to rest players then click the amount of days then ok it crashes everytime off that. So I can't rest players anymore basically haha. Brilliant.

that happens to me, am scared to try and rest players, if i do i always just save beforehand hahaha

See my post guys. Good luck

It's not because of a skin as I don't have one but that's a good solution saves me having to do loads of unneeded rotation, cheers mate.