Corinthians, The Heart Of Brazilian Football

BobSAFC

Reaction score
Ok So ive never seen a Brazillian story, i have seen a post about corinthians being in loads of debt in a game so i thought that it would be a challenge to manage them successfully.

Today managerless brazil have announced that they are going to appoint a new manager from Europe and that man will be Ciaran Robinson, the former lower league footballer has spent much of his time in brazil gaining his coaching badges. Robinson who is unkown in brazil has been reported in saying that he hopes that this job will be the first steps into a great managing career, he has also added that the chance to be on the same ground as a great footballer such as Ronaldo is a brilliant experience.

Lets have a brief look at corinthians :

New stadium
Key man : Undoubtly Ronaldo will be the main man at Corinthians, his well of experience, fast feet and a keen eye for goal will undoubtly add up to a brilliant season with the brazillin giants.
Team: a Young brazillian team with only 3 players not from brazil the team morale shall be high.

...............................................................................................................................

A quick update here because i started the game in july it was nine games in, curently 6th played one game, also for anyone wondering, using the 10.3 patch with the summer update.

League table View attachment 95270

First ten gamesView attachment 95271

Next update shall be a proper one :)

July

Managerial Moments: Ciaran Robinson.View attachment 95300

Ok so the first thing ive noticed here in Brazil is that there is a lot of Emphasis on the youth system, your scout will advise u too look at under 20 players instead of the senior players which is why the teams are full of youthful brazilian players. In this league it isnt a case of who can buy the league but who has the best youth system which is quite refreshing.

Ok so my second game in charge was against fellow giants and rivals Sao Paolo now this is a well contested Derby Match and me being a new manager i expected a win but it turns out my team werent up to the challange.
View attachment 95297

We did bounce back to win our next match comfortably though.
View attachment 95298

Currently siting second in the league, 4 points behind the leaders. So far ive recived a mixed reception here in Brasil, the Weather is brilliant and the women, well woah the women, Brazilians everywere ;) if u catch my drift. Well thats it for the minute, ill see you all next week.