vinhtran810

Reaction score
Hi guys,
After gaining really good feedback from tactician from Fm base community for my tac CRAZY 433 V, I and you guys discussed and worked together about the tac, and some tweaks created by you was getting very impressive results.
By the new patch of 17.3, I plan to create a new tac in different form, I decided to use the 4231 Wide formation, which is very popular in modern day soccer.
This time I try this tactic with Real Madrid.
First season was 156 goals in La Liga -> very impressive (Average 4.1 / match)
I use no OI, no PI as it was in CRAZY 433V.
I hope you check it out and give me some feedbacks about the tac. And we can start discussing and improving the tac.
View attachment 1109094View attachment 1109095View attachment 1109096View attachment 1109097View attachment 1109098View attachment 1109099

Last edited:
It looks very, very aggressive. I'm not sure many teams could be successful with this. Madrid, Barca, Atletico, Bayern, Chelsea - they could all probably make this work. Everyone else? I don't know.

looks great, especially considering 4231 has been largely ineffective in fm17

1st tactical match not fluid, I am betting and I have no good player, I play against the first of the French national league so very promising, moreover I tapper 2 poles thank you;)

View attachment 100965

with all respect....try it with smaller teams and it sucks...no offence....

Training?

Hi guys,
After gaining really good feedback from tactician from Fm base community for my tac CRAZY 433 V, I and you guys discussed and worked together about the tac, and some tweaks created by you was getting very impressive results.
By the new patch of 17.3, I plan to create a new tac in different form, I decided to use the 4231 Wide formation, which is very popular in modern day soccer.
This time I try this tactic with Real Madrid.
First season was 156 goals in La Liga -> very impressive (Average 4.1 / match)
I use no OI, no PI as it was in CRAZY 433V.
I hope you check it out and give me some feedbacks about the tac. And we can start discussing and improving the tac.

The Tactic:
View attachment 1108298View attachment 1108299

1st season results:
View attachment 1108295View attachment 1108296View attachment 1108297

2nd season (Tested with Holiday mode)
View attachment 1108303

Hope it works as good as yours 433 which i won everything in 1st season with FC PORTO (including Champions League).

Going to give this a try :)

I'm dropping the D-line to "slightly deeper" for away games, seems to work good for more defensive stability.