Creation Centre - FIFA 11

Could have just used the FIFA 11 thread mate?

Anyway, where can you get the code from?

Pre-orders at GAME and maybe other shops. If you pre-ordered before the 31st at GAME you should get your code today (was meant to be yesterday, but there was a delay). After that it's weekly waves of codes being dispatched for new pre-orders that week.

Ahh, well I'm not pre-ordering it so I'm not getting a code :p

I'll just wait for the release of the game and use it then :)

Thanks

So has anyone actually created anything yet? I would like to see what kind of stuff people can produce. :)

For kits you can use Nike, Adidas, Puma & Umbro - the kit choices are fairly limited, as well as colours, but I didnt even expect kit brands

That just makes it sound really ****.

im with the general feel of the room - I had high hopes for the creation centre, thinking it would "add" something to Fifa - and my main reason for the excitement was that I thought you would be able to create a club (kit, badge, stadium etc) for your online club that when it comes to it, your mates can sign up to that club.

Now it looks like that teams you create are just for use in friendlies, and the club cannot be saved until all positions are filled in the club. Thats 25 people you have to create to complete a club.

Thats a lot of effort for **** all back.

High hopes, dashed to poopery.

very poor.

create a team is just the same as all the other years, ****. whats wrong fifa? cant you add a "ceate a logo" on to the software? the shield with your teams color is not a badge!
ohh and whats wrong with a choice of sponsorship like the ones in manager mode 09 that sponsored the manager?

Wont be wasting my time with any of the creation ****, My gameface turned out noting like me last year and I tried 3 times, Just gonna stick to the real life teams and players and hope and pray their is trophy celebrations this year!

Wont be wasting my time with any of the creation ****, My gameface turned out noting like me last year and I tried 3 times, Just gonna stick to the real life teams and players and hope and pray their is trophy celebrations this year!

There are.

oh right very good,

you can no longer wear brand football boots :S

fail

to me it sounds like EA have dropped the ball on this (sounded really good but now its just complete in other ***** FM for me)

its dead before its even started and I got a pre-order code and its not even worth my time

- players at 99
- no gamer face or face edit
- people re creating players that are in the game (what's the point in that)
- can't be used in Career Mode (but can be use for other offline modes)

Doubt i'll bother much, really thought you'd be able to make players look like your mates etc so you have a team with your friends. Looks pants now :S