Sponsor :
Kit Manufacturer ( Nike, Adidas,etc ) :
Kit Template ( SS,LS,FB,RK,DK,AK,PD,BSS, ) :
Maker ( Dannyfiveo, G-Bentley, JK ) :
Size ( 160x160 / 414x414 ) :

Home Kit :
Away Kit :
Third Kit (Optional) :

***Please try and use the template as it saves on posting for kit style, size, team etc***

Last edited:
Mate, these look very good! Well done! I'll give you a fantasy test :p

Scotland
No sponsor
SS
Blue with navy details
Red with yellow details

Thanks very much, pal! :D

yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
another kit request thread. sigh.

although, at least you're decent...

usually they don't take me this long, had to rush out, but just done the two you asked..
only started this week and still trying to master the pen tooling

arsenal
puma
fujitsu siemens
red and a white stripe down the middle
yellow
blue

hope that's something your looking for... apologies on the delay

Last edited:
looks good but sorry thats not what i meant
home red and a white stripe down the middle
away yellow
third blue

my latest fm09 update savegame i did career started unemployed n got acrington stanley! who are they!? exactly! lol ;) ha ha

am in league 2 and they hadnt won until i came and now i got 8gmaes alot new players and adjustments and staring them clear of relegation zone 4wins 1 draw 3losses 5 games unbeaten! :)

Acrington Stanley - Puma - RyanAir - SS

that 2nd arsenal trim above post would be nice in acringotn coloured themes :)

oh im on fm09 would it work?

now if only oleary will be my chairman sugardaddy lol ;)

:)

Acrington Stanley - Puma - RyanAir - SS

that 2nd arsenal trim above post would be nice in acringotn coloured themes :)

oh im on fm09 would it work?

Yeah they should work in FM09, I'll do that now aswell as the others..

I've alternated the trim, wasn't sure which was best in gold or white, I'll do a few variations so you can have a choice.

aw awesome! (H)

wow thankss for doing so fast quick! :D

geez now how do i go about puttin a new kit in game?

individual folder for each team?

can anybody give heads up in putting individual team kits in please?

cheers:D

Have you already downloaded kits before, and got them in your game? I have individual folders for each league, but go here and there's a thread on ithttp://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f78/inserting-graphics-into-the-game-t43731.html

yes i downloaded the complete leagues kits and all work fine.

am curious though where to put a single kit?

will this overwrite the default acrington stanley kit?

should i backup the old kit?

that link is for facepacks

Q. do i put the folder in the si fm folder in prgogrammes or the folder in my documents????

wow that 3rd kit is awesome can i have it in main black n lil yellow as away kit ?:D

i put the 1st in kits but that pack has only folder for premier lg... hmmm...do i have to manualy make folder for each league and whats foler structure?

any one with exp and good enuf grasp to explain that to newbs? :) welcome!

lol ;)

am curious though where to put a single kit?
Your better off keeping kits in division folders to make things simpler, if there not there you can create them,no matter where the kits are aslong as the config.xml is correct, the game will find it.
will this overwrite the default acrington stanley kit?
Yeah the plain default kit will be replaced by the new downloaded kit if done correctly.
should i backup the old kit?
no there's no need.
Q. do i put the folder in the si fm folder in prgogrammes or the folder in my documents????
In my documents, your folders should look like this:
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\graphics\kits\clubs\England then an individual folder for each league in England, I recommend downloading the already created kit packs for the other leagues you are missing and pop them into the England folder. This way you can just find the Accrington Stanley kit within that folder and rename the kit I created for you to whatever that one is named.

wow that 3rd kit is awesome can i have it in main black n lil yellow as away kit ?:D
Yeah no problem

i put the 1st in kits but that pack has only folder for premier lg... hmmm...do i have to manualy make folder for each league and whats foler structure?
I'll add a couple of screenshots of mine so you have an idea of how to set it out, the folders are there just too make it nice and neat, it's the config.xml file which is the most important,

Hope this helps if not, there is definately a thread dedicated to this.