date! 442 (from the chicken wing author) someone struck gold

Im using vs v2 but this corner tactic is so bad :( please update corner tactic. constantly getting goals from counterattack

I'm most impressed by number of through balls, god this game made me hate crosses so much...

I had huge success with the original tactic though in the end as our reputation grew other teams stopped conceding through balls and it all went back to a cross fest - effective but boring... is v2 different?

Last edited:
Date v1 and v2 are nearly identical. The only change in v2 is that the BWM has two PI's added (hold position & mark tighter). The other thing that's changed are the OI's, but not by much.

I've played extensively with the original tactic, and have now played several seasons with v2. Didn't notice any difference. Remarkable tactics though!

Date v1 and v2 are nearly identical. The only change in v2 is that the BWM has two PI's added (hold position & mark tighter). The other thing that's changed are the OI's, but not by much.

I've played extensively with the original tactic, and have now played several seasons with v2. Didn't notice any difference. Remarkable tactics though!

I see, probably managing Aston Villa (relatively low reputation team in an attacking oriented league) resulted in a bump of through ball chances. Managing in Italy or Brazil, everyone plays so defensive and eventually it's all about crosses... did I mention that FM16 made me hate crosses?

1-actually play every match as I DON'T TRUST INSTANT RESULT/SIMULATE MATCH..
2-I ask my AM to pick the team.
3-make no subs (unless forced by injury).
4-make no team talks (I'm in charge of team talks, but say nothing to avoid getting bad/good influence to the tactic).
5-I change nothing during a match.
6-I use no OI's.

It's really important and efficient to play like that ?

4-make no team talks (I'm in charge of team talks, but say nothing to avoid getting bad/good influence to the tactic).
6-I use no OI's.

Not really, play however you like, you should be picking the team yourself really. AM auto is known to ignore certain factors.

6-I use no OI's.

maybe I didn't explain it well enough... this is not the way I play, these were the conditions/rules of the the test save I presented in the Op, to prove the quality of the tactic. Obviously I don't let the AM pick my team in a "real" save, and obviously I make subs!!!!

is it okay if I use left footed RM / right footed LM?

and which one is better, the one in the OP or this new V2? also should I use the OI form post #6?