TBell95

Reaction score
I have david silva for my arsenal team and real madrid made an enquiry. i didnt really want to sell him so i put it at 32mil. surprisingly they made a bid of 32 mil and i am not sure whether i should sell him. i do have ribery and vargas so should i sell him?

nah dude, re train him as AMR too, dont sell him, if you do i wouls suggest buying thiago neves

32 million is not a lot for him, reli i would spend 50-70 on him if needed

he is not really performing though this season because i am at january season 2 and he has scored 3 goals and averages 6.78

still keep him, you wont get a better player for 32million

Definitely not, 32m is half of what I'd consider selling him for, and even then I'd end up keeping him I think.

Amazing winger.

he is a great player on an old save i have, was wondering, how much did you pay for him and what season, i payed 50m in the 2nd to 3rd i think it was

i got him for £20 million at the beginning of the first season

how?? what update. i offered 40 odd and they rejected :(

32mill isnt that much for a world class player
You should ask for 50mill+

Dude.. 37M!? That's nothing! If you were going to put a rediculous price on him at least put 50M+ :/

Yeah, keep Silva unless you get around 50m for him if your really that unhappy with him, but me personally, hes a legend & wouldnt sell him for all the tea in china (Well, maybe all of it.....) :p

yea defo keep him unless its crazy, crazy money