How do I talk to him, he says earlier on in the season he wanted to win the european cup and I got knocked out in the last 16 (2cnd season) now hes unhappy and it says he wants to leave

How do I talk to him, he says earlier on in the season he wanted to win the european cup and I got knocked out in the last 16 (2cnd season) now hes unhappy and it says he wants to leave
when is his contract up?

2019 its 2016 now
Keep him, ask you captain to have a chat with him. Do everything you can, to soften him up. Been in a situation like this multiple times before, and 9 out of 10 they always decides to stay :)

Player Profie --> Interaction --> Abassadorial Duties --> Unhappy Teammate

whenever I go to interaction it only gives me conversation history

just hope I can get this sorted don't want to lose him

Just keep him. On my Liverpool save, Depay came to me every few months and demanded I let him leave, I always said no, kept playing him and eventually he got over it.

Are you not tempted to see how much money you can get for him, and get a like-for-like replacement?

If you really want to keep him, I would just keep playing him and ignoring him moaning. Eventually he'll most likely end up 'happy to stay'.

I never really tried to see how much money I could get for him, anyway im in to third season now his morale is still low only thing putting me off

Just sell him. Lots of good keepers about for lots less than you will get for him.

Hold onto an unhappy player and your results go very poor. Even against the worst.

yeah I did lose a lot of results at the start of the season I did notice that