Ragzta

Reaction score
Need a defender central - got about 9M pounds...Any suggestions?

Needs aldo a good striker for the same price by the way. Im in 3rd season...

Thx!

Striker, try Neymar. Not sure about defender, but Otamendi if he is still going cheap :)

Hi

I am Wolves in 3rd season, and I already got Otamendi. Who would be a good partner?

THX! :)

CB: Otamendi, Kompany, Spolli, Ferdinand,

ST: Gignac, Kadlec, Morimoto, Villalva,

world class players but will be about 30m each in season 3

Unless Neymar has be sold he will likely want a new challenge and would get transfer listed if you are lucky for his value or just unsettle him.

Hmm, shame, hes good, he plays for catania in italy, if not him try and find David Mendes Da Silva

Is Nelson Rivas quality? Can have him for 13M....

---------- Post added at 04:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 AM ----------

Sold some players so I have now 23M to buy for...

They said YEs to 22M for NEymar.....Neymar or Rivas...????

Dont buy either, 22M for Neymar is overpriced imo, you could get lukaku for cheaper, rivas is over rated on fm,

Hmmm, okey, thx.....But does lukaku deilver in the age of 18?

Yes, hes one of the best prospects on fm, he should score, personally i think villalva and kadlec own all though

EDIT: on the topic of kadlec, this is his goal record for me, very impressive if you ask me considering i have no real playmakers in my team

View attachment 65520

I wanted to say Gignac too but defence, I think you should go for Toloi, always have been a fantastic defensive pair for me with Otamendi, doesn't matter who you are. If you can't get him, Kryvtsov is almost as good, and he's younger, should be 21 in 3rd season.