Fragnat

Reaction score
Im looking for a defender for arsenal now that January is coming up. I have all the default defenders but dont feel like the defense is all it could be even though Im doing great in defense department. Ive looked at Sakho and Hummels but they wanted more then 50 mil and I try to stick as close to Wenger's philosophy as possible.

Im looking for a defender for arsenal now that January is coming up. I have all the default defenders but dont feel like the defense is all it could be even though Im doing great in defense department. Ive looked at Sakho and Hummels but they wanted more then 50 mil and I try to stick as close to Wenger's philosophy as possible.

Yanga Mbiwa.

I'd go for Dede in Vasco de Gama. He's freaking awesome. Great physical stats, great CD stats. Trust me, he's golden.
He goes for around 15-20 mil too.

depends what patch you're using..if you're using the updated version, you can't get Vertonghen on the cheap, but I would definitely recommend him. Also Otamendi from Porto is very good and solid, Salvatore Bochetti, Kara, Danny Wilson from Liverpool.