jebisimater

Reaction score
Hi guys. I decided to not only read anymore, but to discuss with some great players here. But im not an expert and first i would need some help. So, what's the problem?

Im playing as Liverpool manager and i have Glen Johnson and Fabio Coentrao as Fullbacks, but the problem is, no matter what i do they can't match with opposition wingers when defence needs them. Possibly im doing everything wrong, because i don't know anymore what to do. Im using Zonal with no tight marking for my fullbacks. I have some other problems too, but if you guys can, lets solve that one first together. Thanks for help.

Thanks for response. Coentrao is on Automatic duty when Johnson is on Defend.

Both Glen Johnson and Fábio Coentrão are attacking full backs, try to set Coentrão and Johnson to wing back - automatic ! What was the other question ?

Thank you, will try that one. When on team talks, instead of Last 5 games rating column, is there a way to show just last game rating instead of 5 games average for me to adjust team talks appropriately?

I dont think so mate, to be quite honest ! what is the problem with that ?

No, this is what I would do and, since I have been working on it for some time, I will show you my theory. Don't expect this be a 100% magic theory though, it's not fully tested for everyone.

Set your fullbacks to man-mark the opposition wingers, and say no to tight marking. Then, set your central defenders to stopper and cover duties. Set their marking to zonal if you have not already and untick tight marking. They can then sit back and wait for the opposition to attack.

Since this, I have never conceded a goal from open play. Try it and just PM me your results or post on this thread. I will go into more detail with it when I have time.

It would be better for me, because its just too much to hover mouse over and over again on each player ratings to see what ratings they did had previous game. Doesn't matter. Next thing, my players are shooting too much from long distance even that they don't have Shoots from distance PPM except Meireles, i did set everyone on Rarely and even reduce Creative freedom to some players but still..

e: Thank you, NickStuff, will try your theory too.

I know, he scored some great goals for me, im cool if he is taking the shoots, but not others.