Reaction score
i searched for a thread on him but there wasnt one so...

in my hearts save a managed to loan him from inter milan in 2012/13 season he scored 35 goals in 44 games.. then inter transfer listed him next season allowing me to sign him for 2.9m.. he improved loads over the next couple season not scorin as much but contributing aswell... tottenham end up buyin him for nearr enough 10m 2 maybe 3 seasons later.. deffoo should try him even for lower teams in epl.. but definetly in spl he is qualityyy.

Alibec listed as a top prospect in my save so I bought him. He didn't improve a lot though so I got rid

View attachment 97232

Currently available on a free transfer following his release from underachieving Serie A side Inter Milan.Only managed two appearances under Neurazzuri management and is now being courted by lower league Italian sides a second-flight Spanish side and two other European outfits.

Now at the age of 23 years and looking for first-team football and a home where he can be the hero to the fans,Alibec,in his whole career,has made 20 appearances and scored two goals.His fledgling international career has 13 youth caps,containing more goals than ones he's scored in his club career.

Looks a longshot from a senior cap with the Romania national team.

Looks average, composure is poor for a striker.

in my game hes made about 40 appearances scorin more than aa goal every 2 games.. its on a diff computer but ill try get a screenshot tomorrow.

---------- Post added at 02:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 AM ----------

in my game his finnishin is 18. cant remeber his composure though.. i sold him to tottenham midway threw last season and scored quite a few but ill definetly get a screenshot for tomorrow.

if picked up early (like most Wonderkids) Alibec becomes a really talented player in Fm10, get him as early as possible and give him some game time, the game AI does not do any players favours...

I had him with Port Vale in the Championship then Premiership. He never settled and his stats weren't great. He struggled to score goals, but I managed to sell him for a decent amount.

I had him once,he was good as aback-up but really struggled to adapt to the English Game and I ended up selling him

View attachment 98843

View attachment 98844

sorry ive took a while to get these uploaded but ive been busy.. and it doesnt say the fee i payed for him which was 3.8m... he is amazing in my game.. and when i said he scored 35 in about 45 games tht was a rough estimate but it was abou 35 goals not all in league tho.

A legend on my Stoke game and will pair up with Lukaku, who came in on free.