Votes: 7 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Larsen1717

Reaction score
Hey out there! :-D

My friend (a scouser) and I (a Gunner) have discussed a bit the last couple of days, who was the best: Dennis Bergkamp or Robbie Fowler.
But we can't of course get to an agreement, so i thought I'd ask you guys!

Dennis every time, a legend

Last edited:
I would say BergKamp he was at the very top for longer. he was so skillful and brilliant.

Depends, if you want a better footballer, then it's Bergkamp.
If you want a better out and out striker, Fowler was one of the best in his prime!

Exactly what dmf said...two different types of footballers, and not really a valid comparison. Bergkamp's skill and touch was out of this world, and I'd take him in my team every day of the week-unless I wanted just goals, in which case it would be Fowler.

Bergkamp, I don't think there is much competition really.

David N'Gog is better then both. :S

Bergkamp without doubt he was one of the most intellegent and tecnical players in the world.

You cant really compare them as Bergkamp is more of a Teraquista tyype stiker with Fowler being an Advanced Forward/Poacher. So I would say both as good as each other

Hands Down, Dennis Bergkamp. No contest, I cant believe you couldnt decide. I think this clip will prove who is better -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJmX5vSz24E

I hate to say it, but the goal he scored against Newcastle, was one of the greatest goals in the Premier League. Also, the one at the WC 98 pops to mind.

they're different players, bergkamp was a trequartista, fowler was a supreme finisher. but i'dgo with dennis, he was creativity with a mean streak

That goal Vs Newcastle was just unreal, his first touch was magic.

Depends, if you want a better footballer, then it's Bergkamp.
If you want a better out and out striker, Fowler was one of the best in his prime!

Pretty much sums it up. Bergkamp was a more complete footballer so that why I chose him :) (H)

Yeah Dennis Bergkamp but they are different players, with Fowler being a supreme finisher in his prime. Bergkamp was absolute quality though.

Status
Not open for further replies.