Der Deutsch thread

Sie Schwachkopf Sie nicht brauchen fünf Liegen zwischen zehn Menschen, wenn wir eine Sonnenliege zwischen fünf von uns haben.

definitely going to use that soon!

Rindfleischetikettierungsüberwachungsaufgabenübertragungsgesetz

<3 the Germans and their stupidly long words.​

Ja, nein, auf weidersein, 1, 2, 3, Deutschland, uber, alles, Nord, scheisse. (most sp.)
That's all I know.

Rindfleischetikettierungsüberwachungsaufgabenübertragungsgesetz

<3 the Germans and their stupidly long words.​

Your longest word is 189819 letters long so shush :D

Deutschland Deutschland alles is vorbei!

Ich have eine wiener sausage in meinen lederhosen!

I lived in Hamburg for 3 years in my childhood, so my German is really good. Understand everything and almost speak it fluently, sometimes the grammar can be hard, though. No offence, but Germany as a place is much better to live than the UK. It's much more organized and not as chaotic. English people and their humour are often better than Germans, though.

I would rather call the thread "Die deutschsprachige faden" which translates to "The German speaking thread" The title is incorrect and would sound retarded to a German. :p But nice try, it's a **** hard language to learn. :)

It's not a difficult language (at least as French), say even I am a German. :p Nah, the language has some similar things with English. I went exchange study to England and I was disappointed. But that was already 8 years ago and almost 7 years ago I moved to Finland (permanently) for better educating chances. But comparing Germany and England is not a bad idea. I don't really like the fact, that English generally hate everything German.

If I would rename the thread, I would just put it on "Deutsch".

If you look at it, you can make out what they are saying pretty easily.

EINZ, ZWEI, DREI, POLIZEI!

No seriously. If it weren't for the three definite articles, I would've learned this language a loooooooooooooooong time ago.