Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of teams counter 4-4-2 simple.

Try using my tactic (link on sig) for next season or the last few games of this season.

End of the season and I got my top 14 finish.Next season I will look to get a play off place.My last game finished like this-

At the end of July I only swooped for 1 player but let lots go to sqaure up the wage bill as the financial future looked bad.

Interesting. Just started a Derby game and this confirmed my suspicions. The squad is filled with deadwood.

Brought in a whole new backroom team and 4 players on a free (Cattier -GK, Omozusi -DRC, Zambrella -AMRL, Smolarek -ST) and 3 on loan (Nicky Shorey, Fran Merida, Caleb Folan). While releasing players like Buxton, Deeney, Zadkovich and cancelling the two loanees (Livermore, Dickov) --- all rubbish players. Hopefully offload a whole bunch in Jan, the squad is too big without being strong enough. Aiming for a playoff spot...

Goodluck with your game!

Good luck. You let Hulse go? Dubious perhaps.

with derby being my beloved team i was kind off shocked looking through the championship table and finding out that the only side i had not been was Derby :O

so i started a new one.
just in pre-season and made some really promosing signings
just not quite sure wether to start up my own story cos alot off people already have.

Status
Not open for further replies.