Die Alte Dame - The Old Lady - A Hertha Berlin Story

Sorry folks but I fear this save is over. I played the next month and broke away so then I decided to play the month after and I was running away with it so it just isnt challenging anymore. To win the league 1st season was great but it is not challenging enough so I will start afresh with a much harder challenge.

Sorry again

Sorry folks but I fear this save is over. I played the next month and broke away so then I decided to play the month after and I was running away with it so it just isnt challenging anymore. To win the league 1st season was great but it is not challenging enough so I will start afresh with a much harder challenge.

Sorry again

It's a killer when you achieve so much so early on! Looking forward to your next challenge though mate....will be following!

Sorry again
Sad to hear about it mate but I would likely do the same if my team was doing that well! Will definitely look forward to your new story - they’re always class.