Diego Buonanotte - Free Agent.

cGo7

Reaction score
On the updated version (10.3.0) I noticed Diego Buonanotte has become a free agent.

Because in real life he had a massive accident, car crash I think, and his club released him so that he could get better and recover.

He was in a car crash with some of his friends, so he's recuperating from his injuries. He survived, 3 of his friends didn't. I think football is the last thing on that kid's mind right now. A shame, I really liked him as a player, hope he can make it back.

Really the SI should have made him like Ruben De La Red-unavailable to play football for seven months

He is great for my West ham. Hope he recovers soon :(

They made him a free agent because his club agreed to release him from his contract while he recovered.

He's a fantastic player in FM (not seen him irl). is he currently injured in 10.3?

As said before, Car accident. He's not available to play though is he?

amazing talent. wish him all the best.

Bad times, decent player in real life seen a few clips ... Same as Cabanas got shot in the head, wish them both all the best

I hope he can recover psychologically, losing three of your best friends is horrific, and I'm sure he has elements of survivors guilt. all the best to him.

Huge Prospect, shame his career has hit a buffer. Hopefully should be back. Signed in game, who turns down a player like that on free?

i was looking through the brazilian teams then i seen him at corinthians which was weird as he normally joins a european club, i went onto his history and it states corinthians got him for free, he was also available to play and uninjured but im not sure if he would be injured right at the start of the save

Last edited:
He´s not a free agent in my game, it would be very unreal if he was since he is still at River and is back at training.
The accident he had was catastrophic, he was driving and he was the only one who survived. The three friends that were with him, were his best friends, the friends from his childhood and all his life.

He is at River Plate in my save and seems to be fit :S

hes unavailable on mine untill 31.06.2010 due to medical reasons.

however going to sign him on a free transfer at end of his contract. not missing out on him for free