DidierDrogba

Reaction score
After losing Ajax save because my hard drive crashed and i couldnt restore it I decided to start new story. After long thinking between Lyon, Inter or Milan I decided to take my hometown club

View attachment 310923

View attachment 310921

View attachment 310919

View attachment 310918

Richest club in Croatia, amazing youth facilities and we have already produced some excellent players in last 10 years like Dejan Lovren, Vedran Corluka, Niko Kranjcar, Eduardo and Luka Modric; and some players who are still to rove their class like Alen Halilovic, Tin Jedvaj, Sime Vrsaljko and Mateo Kovacic.
16 titles in 20 years are showing that DInamo Zagreb is one of most dominating force in their respective countries in the world and I will continue this form.

Squad:

View attachment 310917

This is screen of my youngest player and player who i intend to keep in team until he retires after i signed new contract with him

View attachment 310916

One more young player who will have more minutes than Coric and will stay in Dinamo forever

View attachment 310915

Best player of Dinamo Zagreb, will most likely move to Arsenal in real life this month for 9M or so

View attachment 310913

Very good player in FM13 and FM14, hopefully he will be that good in this game too

View attachment 310912

For those who are following Dinamo Zagreb is obvious that we always had problems with goalkeepers since 90s and Drazen Ladic, hopefully he will be much better than he is in real life this season

5 year plan

1. [*=center]Win League 5 times
    [*=center]Win Cup 5 times
    [*=center]Play in Europe group stages every season
    [*=center]Play in Europe on spring few times
    [*=center]Sell most foreigners and have only Croatians in team

10 year plan

1. [*=center]Win league 10 times
    [*=center]Win Cup 10 times
    [*=center]Win Europe League or Campions League
    [*=center]Have all Croatians in team
    [*=center]Take over of Croatian national team

Good luck with this mate! be interesting to see what you can do

JUNE

View attachment 310904

This wasnt my signing, I didnt realize that my head of youth development can sign players

View attachment 310903

My first signing, good young prospect brought on free from affiliation Lokomotiva and sent back to their for 1 year

View attachment 310893

One of rare foreigners i will sign, but for 12k its just a must buy, will be backup in case of injuries

View attachment 310891

Brought in for free, heard on this forum that he can be good player so I thought why not

View attachment 310890

Another bargain (49k), will be backup too, in real life he just went to Sampdoria, one of better prospects in Croatia

View attachment 310889

My biggest fee in June almost a 150k, but im sure that he will worth every penny in few years

I loaned Ikic to 2nd league and Goncalo who will be sold next year to Rapid Wien (loan)

This season plan

1. [*=center]Win the league and Cup
    [*=center]Play in group stage of either Europe League or Champions Cup
    [*=center]Buy few Croatian youngstars
    [*=center]Sell Soudani and Fernandes (wages most likely higher than their performances)
    [*=center]give chance to younger players

I've always wanted to try this very challenge quite a few times in the past... But imagining how thngs will go in Croatia always made me reconsider it time and again (you're bound to steamroll the PRVA Liga with absolute ease).
However trying to make this club a force to be reckoned and feared in Europe proves quite the lovely challenge though.

Things are looking good so far, nice signings (the best of all was retaining Coric, if he doesn't get swayed by Europe's head honchos he can easily become a living legend on Maksimir) and I'm sure that they will turn out quite great players for Dinamo.

Good luck with the challenge, I'll be following its development quite closely (can't help it I love Balcanic football after all).

.P.S.: Take a look at Osman Hadzikic (Austria Wien), he's only 18 y.o but can turn into quite the astounding goalkeeper.
He's not Croatian (he's Bosnian/Austrian) but he can prove useful as a future replacement for Eduardo in the short/mid run and can be sold for quite the sum (if properly developed) in the long run.

I forgot to mention it earlier, as you know first thing I did was signing new contract with ANte Coric and 2nd thing was termiating loan with my best rated (3,5 stars) winger Wilson Eduardo. Reason i did it is well known to Dinamo Zagreb fans, he fcked up our campaign in EUrope League and so far he scored 1 goal in like 20 games with 2 shots on target and more than 80 off target. He is so good that his club Sporting Lisboa dont want him back from loan and he have to stay in our club

JULY :

View attachment 310496

We are clear favorites and will win it easily. I AM SURE OF IT!!!

PLAYERS IN :

View attachment 310495

Brought on free transfer from Osijek, will play in Dinamo B

View attachment 310494

Another free transfer who will play in Dinamo B

View attachment 310493

Probably overpaid him, but he is Croatian with solid atributes so had to snap him up and will of course play for Dinamo B

PLAYERS OUT :

View attachment 310491

He asked to leave, Monterrey, Pumas, Atlas and Stromsgodgoet were fighting for him

GAMES :

View attachment 310490

View attachment 310488

2 incredible victories, just WOW

View attachment 310486

I loaded this cup and 5 levels of Croatian leagues

As you can see very bad defense and Eduardo is really as bad as in real life

Last edited:

August :

View attachment 310474

Another 100k signing, will be backup instead of Simunic next season - in Dinamo B this season

View attachment 310472

2nd foreign signing, i dont know if he will be any good, but I really wanted to have Finnish player in my team

View attachment 310470

My most expensive signing yet (450k), brought in as replacement for Ivo Pinto who was sold to Mallorca for 625k

View attachment 310469

I heard for this guy on this forum, so decided to scout him for a month, he choosed us instead Barca and Real, these 2,5M will be paid through 2 years and he will be sold in next 2 years

View attachment 310467

One of brightest potentials in Croatia, sent back to Split on loan

View attachment 310466

I gave him chance first few games, but he dissapointed me so i sold him under price, but he really didnt deserve 10k a week

View attachment 310457

GAMES :

View attachment 310464

Bad start, but at least we scored

View attachment 310465

Home domination - Europe is secured :))

View attachment 310462

2 goals lead should be enough to play in group stage of UEFA Champions League

View attachment 310463

There was little scary when they scored 2nd goal, but Franko with his 1st goal in 1st appearance gave us what we needed and wanted

Kimmich is a beast, I'm sure that once you sell him, you can easily get like 5 times the sum you paid for him.

I'm glad to see the guys faring well in Europe... But boy that 4-1 against Maribor...ouch (I love that team, my favorite team from the whole Balcanic region hands down) x_X
Congratulations for making it into the group stage, it's been three years since the last time this squad made it this far. Try to enjoy top European football as much as possible now ^^

Try to keep hold of Ante Coric. He was sold to Man City in my Academica save and I got him on loan and he was an absolut beast even though he was just 19

its called FIFA Champions League, you can download it on this forum in download section, it starts in june and you have to pass qualifications (4 rounds) to enter league system with 16 teams.

I was scouting Hadzikic, but they wanted to much cash for him so if he will join it wil be next summer after i sell Eduardo or Jezina

i will do my best to keep Coric till his retirement in my team

and i hope that kimmich will be amazing, he is brought in same as Ajer and that finnish lad only to make profit on them, they wont be base of my team :D

NEXT UPDATE IS COMING LATE TONIGHT OR TOMORROW MORNING

JUNE TRANSFERS

View attachment 310034

JULY TRANSFERS

View attachment 310033

AUGUST TRANSFERS

View attachment 310032

SEPTEMBER TRANSFERS

View attachment 310031

GAMES :

View attachment 310030

Not a great start in Prva Liga, but we secured group stage of Champions League so its all good
In time we will adapt to new tactics and DOMINATE!!!

PLAYER OF THE MONTH :
View attachment 310035

Loanee rom Maun united scored 6 goals in 7 games he played and deserved first award

GROUP STAGE :

View attachment 310029

Im vrey unhappy with this group, First place is impossible, so we willl have to fight with Porto and CSKA Moscow for both 2nd and 3rd place, but to be honest I doubt that we will be better than last position

First season review

TRANSFERS

View attachment 308069

As i stated, one of my plans was to get rid of SOudani and Junior so now I can finally say that i did it, he was n 20k weekly wage and i had to sell him to mexico for 800k

View attachment 308067

Sold to Ligue 2 for some money, he did well, but its time to get rid of foreigners with big wages and t give chance for youth

View attachment 308061

One of 3 players brought in, after some nice appaerances for my affiliation Lokomotiva, brought in for free and spent to play for Dinamo B

View attachment 308060

Young player with nice potential, brought in for free after being released from Osijek ?!?!?

View attachment 308059

Biggest transfer and name so far, sent on loan back to Partizan for 6 months, I paid 3M in front and enormous amount if he plays 50 games for the club which he of course wont cause he isnt Croatian and is brought in only to make profit from

View attachment 308055

AWARDS :

View attachment 308057

Quite suprising outcome for my behalf

View attachment 308056

COMPETITIONS :

FIFA Champions League

View attachment 308054

So Bayern is first winner in the history of this competition

Croatian Cup:

View attachment 308051

Couple of close 2 leg games, but result is here and 3rd title is secured

UEFA Europa League

View attachment 308050

After being knocked out from group stage of CHampions League we can be very unhappy with our 2nd knockout round draw against winner of EURO League Arsenal

UEFA Champions League

View attachment 308043

View attachment 308042

Im very happy at the end, we will play in Europe in spring :DDDD FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 308049

Just an OMG final and winner, OMG!!!!!!!!!

Croatian First Division:

View attachment 308048

Easy title as expected, Rijeka was big dissapointment

View attachment 308047

View attachment 308046

View attachment 308045

View attachment 308044

View attachment 308041

He can play maximum 50 league games so i gave him chance to play and for Dinamo B and this is how he used it

NEXT SEASON UPDATES WILL BE MONTHLY; I JUST HAD TO CATCH UP

Last edited:
Sadly, but i will have to quit on this save too :(

This 5 level Croatia i choosed gave me error in 2nd season, so everything is fine but Croatian divisons from 1st to 5th stopped so I can only play FIFA Champions League and European competititons

So now i will either start over with only 2 league (or tweak this in editor), use some other file like blank page in which all clubs have same finances and reputation or do an alphabet challenge

What do you guys think i should do?