hamptonmanger

Reaction score
hi just got this game from the shop and went to install and for some reason my disk tray isn't reading it, i can hear the disk spinning around but nothing happens, i also tried other disks and they don't work either any ideas why?

Hey Hamptonmanager,

Did you get this sorted at all? i'm having the same problem it would seem. Disc is not being detected in drive. Drive works fine with other discs just not FM11. Ahhhh so annoying!

hi just got this game from the shop and went to install and for some reason my disk tray isn't reading it, i can hear the disk spinning around but nothing happens, i also tried other disks and they don't work either any ideas why?
try restarting your pc,if not only other solution is to try and get hold of an external usb dvd drive from somewhere

just realised its fairly old post haha,same applys to you united fc an external usb dvd drive and try the disc on another pc and see if it loads ok,if not then its the disc itself if all your other discs are working

Last edited:
I have exactly the same problem, glad it isn't just me. Did you solve the problem?