PurpleAki

Reaction score
I'm 26 games in to my Southampton first season and cruising at the top of the table. Really want to just get into the Premier League now, is it worth simming through a bit or should I stick it out?

do you mean going on vacation? make a separate save ( in case it doesnt turn out well) and try it, if you want to.

Play through it you could get a shock turn for the worst in simming it cause you still have a lot of games to go.

Yeah, true, just this save I want to focus on bringing youth through and being a bit more financially responsible as I've not really done either before. That does mean that if I do go on holiday my younger players that I have been playing might not get the game time they would under my management.

Holiday for two games as a kinda trial run see if you win both and if young player do get a go , then I your happy happy then sim 10 more games etc . Just do so many at a time incase the team do mess up

I think I'll wait for one of those really easy run of games where you're just like "Really?". They get boring sometimes

just be careful, i did this whilst 12 points clear with leeds, simmed two months was one point clear of west ham with something like 7 games to go had to come back and rescue it still went up but i nearly simmed the full season so just be careful how much you sim