shadowsc2

Reaction score
So I have a player Domagoj Pavičić from Dinamo Zagreb who I was constantly loaning out since he was 17 and now he's 20 and my question is because of the rule that players have to play three years at a club before he's 21 to have a HG status does a loan player get it?

So I have a player Domagoj Pavičić from Dinamo Zagreb who I was constantly loaning out since he was 17 and now he's 20 and my question is because of the rule that players have to play three years at a club before he's 21 to have a HG status does a loan player get it?

If you loan them out, then they won't get 'Trained by Club status', but if you loan them to a team in the same nation as you, then they can still get the 'home grown' status, but 'Trained in Nation'.

If you loan them out, then they won't get 'Trained by Club status', but if you loan them to a team in the same nation as you, then they can still get the 'home grown' status, but 'Trained in Nation'.

Sorry I have posted in the OP wrong I am playing as Glavice and I got him on loan and I was extending it for these three and half years(plus one and half more)... That's a shame... not having the blue HG icon(yeah I know that means 'trained by club status')... thanks Dunc...