Do you believe in ghosts?

I Hate Fish

Reaction score
Christ, never been so ******* bored. :S

So, do you guys believe in ghosts? Why/why not?

I personally believe in them, maybe even came into contact with one.

Is there any scientific evidence for them? No.
Is there any scientific evidence to explain many of the phenomena around ghosts in a natural way? Yes.

So no, I don't believe.

No. Never seen one, and all the guys I've seen who claim to have seen them have holes in their story larger than Kerry Katona's vag.

No- because there is no convincing evidence for ghosts

zoomed by Joel- ballfuckery

I have seen one in the WWII dungeons in Dover. Me, my brother, mum and stepdad all saw it and freaked the **** out of me for weeks. Dont believe in all that most haunted ***** though i must say.

I'd normally be soo against this and anyone who doesn't believe me, i don't blame you, i'd probably be the same in your situation but i hae 2 stories:
When i was about 11 the guy across the road died, i never spoke to him but he always used to wave at me and take his hat off. A few weeks later I saw him walking past my house and waving and taking his hat off, my mum also saw it, crazy.

The other one is that when my aunty was pregnant with my cousin, she was worried because it hadn't developed enough and the doctors were worried. She went home from the scan and she saw my grandad (who i never met and died about 5 years before this incident), he said that the baby will be fine and born on the 7th of January, true to his word, it was.

Still don't fully believe in ghosts but think there is something we don't know going on

Never seen one, and I'm not gonna pretend that I have...

Scientifically proven? No. That's why it's called believe. So yeah, I believe in ghost's. Can't say I believe people that say they've seen them. Sure, it could be possible. But then I'd have to believe people who say they've been abducted by aliens. Not exactly the same thing, but the difference isn't big. A lot of people say **** just to get attention.

Lol GodCubed... What's this thing with Joel and you ?

Im so pale i look like a ******* ghost, but at least i dont have to buy anything for Halloween. Not that i go trick or treating, im too old for that...

oh god so much retardation

[video=youtube;ShpZ9lYkpcc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShpZ9lYkpcc[/video]

they pretend to hate each other (but actually love each other)

That wasn't hate, a while ago there was a debate on religion and I brought up Santa in the argument, and then Chaz started a thread on the religion of Santaism. ;)

Veering off-topic, I think. To get back on track:

What are everyone's views on the supernatural? My family are viciously intelligent, and my mum believes (sort of) in the supernatural after being part of a seance. It baffles me how such intelligent and rational people could be so... I dunno, imaginative? when it comes to the supernatural.