Do you have any relatives that were footballers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My granddad played for Watford, but ended his career early when his dad was killed

Good luck with that! :D

You could be like Carl Baker

Prescot Cables > Southport > Morecambe > Stockport > Coventry

but I'm sure your standards are much higher! ;)

Of course..

Prescot Cables > Barcelona ;)

I actually met Carl Baker a couple of weeks back, my brother knows him, top lad :)

I am somehow related to former bristol city and current barrow midfielder robin Hulbert. He was sent off last year for charging into a tackle elbow first and knocking a guy out, the guy had a broken nose, a broken cheekbone and needed stitches around his eye. WHAT A TANK

You know that lad, Cesc Fabregas, Arsenal captain? Yeah?

No relation.

My cousin might be joining Barca's academy. Who knows, he might be a wonderkid in an FM or two. :p

That is not really an answer to the thread question though. To answer that, not as far as I know.

Last edited:
My grandfather played for Pedrouços back in the day, until some idiot broke his leg ..

My cat's cousin's best friend's owner has a dog who once bit a postman who used to deliever to Nicky Weaver's best friend's auntie's house.

CLAIM TO FAME, BOYS.

My cat's cousin's best friend's owner has a dog who once bit a postman who used to deliever to Nicky Weaver's best friend's auntie's house.

CLAIM TO FAME, BOYS.
What? So it is not possible that some people here have relatives that where footballs? Footballers are people too you know :S

My old man played for Forest, mostly in the reserves, but made a few appearances from the bench for the first team before retiring aged 21 after a double knee cartilage removal.

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 AM ----------

my dad played for Wisbech Town FC

Ew.

I played for March Town for 2 years. Wisbech are scummy. :p

Anyway, closing this as it's mostly full of spam and rubbish.

Status
Not open for further replies.