Do you know a wonderkid?

melianator

Reaction score
Recently I have heard that Football Manager makers always put a uknown wonderkid on the game who will be really good. After my assistant reccomended me this player called DAvid Bonney I looked at his stats And he is quite good for 15 years of age. Please do look him up on FM2009 and message on this thread if you think you know a wonderkid.

there are loads of wonderkids everywhere you look in the game you will find one..

I guess this is this guy's first Football Manager game.

Stfu

I am not new so dont take the **** out of me. That lad is only 15 so he can improve

Last edited:
Stfu

I am not new so dont take the **** out of me. That lad is only 15 so he can improve

Well, you thought Wonderkids were amazingly rare, asking the question as though it's a possibility that we haven't seen a wonderkid. Which is noobie. xD

I searched him and scouted him and was told that he has the potential to be a good Blue Square South central defender in the future. I think I'll pass on this wonderkid thanks.

Lol another kid with a bad attitude... Gotta love 'em.

so, u were a virgin :D
dude, there are looooots of wonder kids in football manager, apreciate the suggestion, but there are a lot better. u want wonderkids wait for, lets say, 2nd season, when the badass regens start poppin out, u have kids 16 yo better than experienced epl players (H)

There are loads of them.. Well known ones in this forums are, Marquinhos, Balotelli, Santon, Rafael, Asenjo.. amongst others.

Dont know if you are talking about regens but regens appear randomly

Unless he meant one wonderkid that never fails, I'm thinking Cherno Samba Quality

Cheers for the post but the guys are riht there are plenty of wonderkids many of whom are Regens so no point in posting them.