demilburn

Reaction score
Hey guys

I created a new team in the Editor (AFC Huyton, the town I'm from) and started off in te blue square Prem. Now, I didnt notice then, during that league that i wasnt i the FA Cup, but now as I come to the end of League 2, I have noticed I have not taken part in the FA Cup?!?!

Whats happened?

I will be really gutted if I am not involved in the FA Cup throughout my career with this team! Is there anyway to fix this?

Thanks

i had the same problems months back, no one helped me n just gave up on it for ages...for me it was the league cup.
try making your club over 3 years old. if that doesnt work, i made portsmouth extinct n made a new club replacing them in the league, that worked fine!

Funnilly enough, In my 3rd season when I had reached League 1, I was in the FA Cup! and I'm now in the championship and i am in the FA Cup, so it must be something to do with being a young club and that changes when you reach 3 years? Maybe, anyway its solved itself now so thanks for the advice and reply anyway danks!

Its an issue in relation to the year the club you have created was formed. Think the club has to be 5 years in existence? Either way I fixed it on mine by changing the founding year to 2006. Trial and error!